Traditional State Predictions

rgiii

The board has been kind of slow this year. Lets get the discussion started and see how it pans out. It appears the race will be close this year for the team title at the D I individual state tournament. I think Cleveland will squeak it out with a narrow win over Bradley but Bradley could very well upset them with the right draws. I don't think Wilson Central will have the fire power but should finish third and may have a lot to do with who wins the championship depending on the draws.  

In DII I think Baylor wins it this year with Father Ryan second. father Ryan usually peaks at the end as everyone knows but baring some major upsets I just dont think they have the manpower to beat Baylor this year. They may move around and drop weights to get more favorable match ups so only time will tell.  McCallie ends up third if all their guys are healthy. Has anybody seen any recent activity by Baylor ? It appears they aren't wrestling many in state teams or tournaments. What is the status of the McCallie injured guys?

Bradley has an absolute hammer of a team they take the title with ease this year. Don't just say Cleveland will win this year because they have in previous years they already dropped one to Bradley and it wasn't to close.

I watched that match and I bet the house Cleveland wins the rematch in the region duals . Cleveland forfeited 120, lost all the toss ups matches and failed to get bonus points a couple of places they should have. As far as the individual traditional  tournament goes it will be very close and a lot will depend on the draws. I would love to see Bradley win  it but Ive got a feeling Cleveland will pull it out this time.  

The board has been kind of slow this year. Lets get the discussion started and see how it pans out. It appears the race will be close this year for the team title at the D I individual state tournament. I think Cleveland will squeak it out with a narrow win over Bradley but Bradley could very well upset them with the right draws. I don't think Wilson Central will have the fire power but should finish third and may have a lot to do with who wins the championship depending on the draws.  

In DII I think Baylor wins it this year with Father Ryan second. father Ryan usually peaks at the end as everyone knows but baring some major upsets I just dont think they have the manpower to beat Baylor this year. They may move around and drop weights to get more favorable match ups so only time will tell.  McCallie ends up third if all their guys are healthy. Has anybody seen any recent activity by Baylor ? It appears they aren't wrestling many in state teams or tournaments. What is the status of the McCallie injured guys?

The Baylor squad is as tough as ever and should be considered the best team in the state in all divisions. I don't think there is a team that could beat their end of season line up.

The Baylor squad is as tough as ever and should be considered the best team in the state in all divisions. I don't think there is a team that could beat their end of season line up.

Are they making some weight adjustments?

Sutherland, Seagraves, Parker should be shoe ins for championships. Schmissrateur (spelling?) has a good shot, Murphy normally would be a shoe in but may have a tough weight with King and Dendy, I would still put my money on Murphy despite the earlier loss to King. Im not familiar with their younger guys. Do any of them have a shot? I know they have a stud 8th grader. Canada and Powell should be in contention as well I would think. Who else am I missing?    

I watched that match and I bet the house Cleveland wins the rematch in the region duals . Cleveland forfeited 120, lost all the toss ups matches and failed to get bonus points a couple of places they should have. As far as the individual traditional tournament goes it will be very close and a lot will depend on the draws. I would love to see Bradley win it but Ive got a feeling Cleveland will pull it out this time.

Is that a bet?

Baylor 220 should finish strong his senior year, Parker goes unchallenged along with a couple more mentioned... but for FR,,, Simpson & Crew will strategically do what it takes (seeding & bumping) when it matters most for traditional and duals. My $$$$'s on the Purple Irish in the end

Edited by Sommers

Baylor 220 should finish strong his senior year, Parker goes unchallenged along with a couple more mentioned... but for FR,,, Simpson & Crew will strategically do what it takes (seeding & bumping) when it matters most for traditional and duals. My $$$$'s on the Purple Irish in the end

Let me do a little research and make a few calls. We might have a bet on our hands.

Are they making some weight adjustments?

Sutherland, Seagraves, Parker should be shoe ins for championships. Schmissrateur (spelling?) has a good shot, Murphy normally would be a shoe in but may have a tough weight with King and Dendy, I would still put my money on Murphy despite the earlier loss to King. Im not familiar with their younger guys. Do any of them have a shot? I know they have a stud 8th grader. Canada and Powell should be in contention as well I would think. Who else am I missing?  

An easy way to solve the crowded 138 division-  Dendy goes 132, King stays at 138 and Murphy goes 145 or some variation thereof.