Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Tyson is gone, better come up with a new game plan. Maplewood, Knx Cath, CAK(playoffs) Nd(if you had made semi's)would have beat Alcoa in 2014 if Tyson hadn't been there and taken 30-45 carries of the offensive load. He was a beast, very hard to Replace a kid like that.

Personnel may change, but our gameplan won't. If we played today, we would likely just have to rotate backs because there isn't one particular standout, certainly not yet.

Guess we better hit the recruiting trail in KnoxVegas!!

Might have been the best Milan team ever with an NFL player and several SEC and D1 players on the field. But unfortunately we had to play maybe the best Alcoa team ever. My senior year was '98 and we were state champs. That '09 team was much better.

That was a solid Alcoa team for sure. 09 and 10 were the two best we've ever had, so I don't really know which was better. So you played for the YOUNG Jeff Morris. LOL!!

That was a solid Alcoa team for sure. 09 and 10 were the two best we've ever had, so I don't really know which was better. So you played for the YOUNG Jeff Morris. LOL!!

Yeah.... this past year was his 30th. He can now get his state retirement. Don't think he has too many seasons left. Probably would have retired this year if there wasn't so much talent coming up thru the ranks in Milan. Rankin ain't no spring chicken himself!! Lol!!!

Yeah.... this past year was his 30th. He can now get his state retirement. Don't think he has too many seasons left. Probably would have retired this year if there wasn't so much talent coming up thru the ranks in Milan. Rankin ain't no spring chicken himself!! Lol!!!

I don't blame him for staying. Not many coaches stay around a program that long anymore.