Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Speaking of 10.....it's the 10-year anniversary of our 2005 state championship team!!!

Here they are:

2005 Alcoa Tornadoes

Class 2A State Champions (14-1)

Head Coach:

JOHN REID

Class 2A Mr. Football LOY:

BRANDON WARREN

TSWA 1st team All-State:

WARREN (DL)

REID (Coach)

MARTIN WHITE (OL)

JOEI FIEGLER (QB/ATH)

DUSTIN "Duck" LINDSEY (RB)

KYRUS LANXTER (WR)

RAE SYKES (DL)

Lanxter and Sykes were also named 1st team All-State the next year along with BRIAN SOMMER (DB), BART HICKS (LB), CHRIS SHIVERDECKER (RB) and RANDALL COBB (QB).

Other key players include seniors Jamar Walker, Logan Love and Zach Gerhardt; juniors Colton Reid, Darrell Tate and Alex Green.

W 37-6 at Hopkinsville (KY)

L 21-41 Maryville

W 56-7 CAKe

W 46-8 at FULTON

W 28-0 at Loudon

W 45-35 at McCallie

W 68-7 Wartburg Central

W 52-26 at Rockwood

W 55-0 at Sweetwater

W 69-7 Oliver Springs

Playoffs

W 91-7 Gatlinburg-Pittman :)

W 49-14 CAK

W 26-0 Loudon

W 31-14 Tyner Academy

W 55-13 vs. Goodpasture

HA! I've gotten enough responses to keep it going. All these other team threads with multiple people chiming in don't have nearly as many pages as this one. I guess people are really just that interested in what Alcoa is up to.

Lol it's at least 10 pages on here that are strictly you with no other posters... You gots to chill AB coach t is gonna get over saturated with you before your 24th birthday lol... I'm just as ready for football season as you though.

Lol it's at least 10 pages on here that are strictly you with no other posters... You gots to chill AB coach t is gonna get over saturated with you before your 24th birthday lol... I'm just as ready for football season as you though.

Just trying to build on my post count and climb the CoachT ranks. Even if my posts are deleted, they're still in my overall count. LOL!! 😂