Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Given the difference in school size, GB held their own. We stopped them at the 1-foot line as the quarter expired. Devin Divine and Kayne Roberts both played well, as did the QB.

There were no A team players on the field against GB from the 6 minute mark on. The defensive unit team on the field was Alcoa's second and third units. The first O & D units played 2 series each and were pulled after that.

There were no A team players on the field against GB from the 6 minute mark on. The defensive unit team on the field was Alcoa's second and third units. The first O & D units played 2 series each and were pulled after that.

they had some starters in the whole time. Edited by Governors91

Those "some starters" probably played more against Greenback, than they will against ol willie b!

Take it easy on ole Gov! He's still all swole up over the jamboree victory. He will get a chance to witness Alcoa's starters in a couple weeks. I'm guessing for 2 1/2 quarters, but hoping for 4. Just hope they got the visitor side bulbs working on that high dollar scoreboard of theirs! ðŸ˜

Take it easy on ole Gov! He's still all swole up over the jamboree victory. He will get a chance to witness Alcoa's starters in a couple weeks. I'm guessing for 2 1/2 quarters, but hoping for 4. Just hope they got the visitor side bulbs working on that high dollar scoreboard of theirs! ðŸ˜

For real. WB always treats Jamboree victories like winning the Super Bowl. I thought I was gonna get sunburn from all those bulbs at last year's jamboree.

For real. WB always treats Jamboree victories like winning the Super Bowl.

You obviously haven't been to the pre-season scrimmages Heritage has had this year. All the yahoos from Townsend and Nebo mountain were up there at the stadium and they were playing music and the Announcer was acting like an NBA announcer. I have never seen a spectacle like that at WB. And pretty much the entire student body from Heritage showed up to the Jamboree last night and were talking smack. So yeah.... It was sweet to beat them again even if it was a jamboree.