Happy Valley new football coach

DukeDodgers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is he's very confident they're now in a conference they can "easily win"...More power to em! :D

They won't easily win anything but being one of the biggest fish don't hurt their chances. GP, SN and Hampton will still be tough challenges, They should be able to finish in the top 4 and make the playoffs.

All I know is he's very confident they're now in a conference they can "easily win"...More power to em! :D

lol....no one will "easily" win this conference. Traditional powers like GP and Hampton, teams like Cosby, S.G. and N.G. that have the potential to be good from year to year. C.G H.V. and S.N all much larger schools could possibly turn out good teams. I don't see a clear winner or a clear cellar dweller. Should be fun!!

lol....no one will "easily" win this conference. Traditional powers like GP and Hampton, teams like Cosby, S.G. and N.G. that have the potential to be good from year to year. C.G H.V. and S.N all much larger schools could possibly turn out good teams. I don't see a clear winner or a clear cellar dweller. Should be fun!!

I think HV has a good chance of finishing in the top 4. Saw an article in a paper that said they could be favored in 9 of their 10  games. I'm doubting that but they should be pretty darn good.

Cant imagine them being favored against yall or GP. but who knows..We wont be no pushover next year either.

SN  is the mystery team, they were  down this year but that could change in a hurry. It would be real hard to rank teams from top to bottom at this point.  Need more data.lol

I know you lose Weeks and that will be tough to deal with but how many others do you lose.

Pretty much all we lose. Lose a couple WR's but we return our entire O and D line all of our RB's and LB's. We get our leading recievers and DB's (#1 and #13) back as well. Looking for a QB... Weeks has big shoes to fill but in our offense we can insert a RB and he should be fine if he can throw the ball just a little bit!

SN  is the mystery team, they were  down this year but that could change in a hurry. It would be real hard to rank teams from top to bottom at this point.  Need more data.lol

I agree. I know they used to be similar to CD a few years ago in both talent and scheme. They struggled last year and from what I hear DB makes it hard for them to get athletes there anymore.

And I agree on all....

I think HV has a good chance of finishing in the top 4. Saw an article in a paper that said they could be favored in 9 of their 10  games. I'm doubting that but they should be pretty darn good.

What game weren't they favored in? LOL

Sorry Pujo, but I dont see them being a top-4 team. It's very rare a struggling team comes in with a new coach and new system and makes it out of the cellar for a while...One this IS for sure, when we play them, HV will play like Alabama or Oregon!!!!

And I agree on all....

What game weren't they favored in? LOL

Sorry Pujo, but I dont see them being a top-4 team. It's very rare a struggling team comes in with a new coach and new system and makes it out of the cellar for a while...One this IS for sure, when we play them, HV will play like Alabama or Oregon!!!!

Can't imagine  4 teams in the new region who will finish ahead of um. You do make a good point about the new coach,who knows how that will work. Shoot I thought they had a good coach and a fine man at the helm. The jury is out.