Halls tournament

CradleKing160

You are right I think king is overrated, but why garrison? Garrison has yet to lose the past two years he defeated Warren last year who won the state title. How is he ovwrrated?

how is king overrated exactly? Who has beaten him? He has wrestled garrison 3 times and is 0-3 yes but has lost by a combined score of 4-0. He has allowed 4 points in 3 matches to the "best" I'd say that's pretty good. I think they are pretty even

How many times has king beaten garrison?

Exactly.

i literally just got done saying that he is 0-3 against him? But to say that a guy who has lost to the "best", 1-0, 2-0, and 1-0, is overrated..that's a bit much. Clearly he is right there on the same level as Garrison. He has given him all he could handle 3 times, and that's more than you can say about 95% of he other 160's. Tyler himself knows Michael is good. He knows he deserves to be called one of the best. Western to you have a son who wrestles? Or do you yourself? Just curious. Edited by Bump11

i agree. A win is a win. But you cannot take away from Michael or call him overrated when he has given Tyler 3 of the closest matches of his career

First off who is Bump1???  and This season Garrison has beaten king two times now. 2-0 and 1-0. Both wrestlers are very tough. They have practiced together and know each other well.

As for the talk of the toughness of 160... well that was brought up, I guess, because Garrison was a 3 seed and king a 4 seed at the tournament.. to be honest after the tournament I say it should have been. Garrison, King and then Halls kid. Anyway you look at it the Halls was tough at 160.

First off who is Bump1??? and This season Garrison has beaten king two times now. 2-0 and 1-0. Both wrestlers are very tough. They have practiced together and know each other well.

As for the talk of the toughness of 160... well that was brought up, I guess, because Garrison was a 3 seed and king a 4 seed at the tournament.. to be honest after the tournament I say it should have been. Garrison, King and then Halls kid. Anyway you look at it the Halls was tough at 160.

i was referring to the 1-0 loss at the state tourney last year as the 3rd match. I am someone who wrestled at Blackman and have continued to follow wrestling in middle tn. And I think it's disrespect to Mr. King to call him overrated. I made the same point you are making. King is very tough and Tyler knows him well and knows he's tough. And to call either of hem overrated is absurd