Middleton Tigers

rainman12

When Middleton proves it on the court in Murfreesboro we will believe, until then they are just another team out of West Tn with a gaudy record that ends up going out the first time they play a team out of 7A.  Now before i hear about the "once in a lifetime" team that won by 6 points over Jackson County last year i will point out the 20 other teams that came to the Murphy center with 34-0 records  or 32-1 and were ONE and DONE.  With the schedule Middleton plays i'm sure they look like world beaters against the proverbial "schools of the blind", wouldn't we all!!!  7A has something West Tn does not and that is great coaching.  I predict an ALL 7A finals again  :popcorneater:

When Middleton proves it on the court in Murfreesboro we will believe, until then they are just another team out of West Tn with a gaudy record that ends up going out the first time they play a team out of 7A.  Now before i hear about the "once in a lifetime" team that won by 6 points over Jackson County last year i will point out the 20 other teams that came to the Murphy center with 34-0 records  or 32-1 and were ONE and DONE.  With the schedule Middleton plays i'm sure they look like world beaters against the proverbial "schools of the blind", wouldn't we all!!!  7A has something West Tn does not and that is great coaching.  I predict an ALL 7A finals again  :popcorneater:

Geez... A slap in the face to West Tn coaches? .... Impressive

Wow! Just heard that Deja Faulkner is out for the year. I hate that for her! Middleton is still a great team, losing a D1 player hurts them though...

heard she was awaiting the mri results this week.  Sounds like she got them today and they weren't good.  Middleton still has a chance to win a game or two in the BORO.  I think they can get GC if they get matched up.

Wow! Just heard that Deja Faulkner is out for the year. I hate that for her! Middleton is still a great team, losing a D1 player hurts them though...

Unfortunately injuries are part of the game and i certainly hate it for this young lady.  Had JC not lost their starting point guard with an acl injury last year they would have won back to back state championships.  These kids put so much time, sweat and tears into the game and only a few years to play it so it really stinks when something like this happens.   

Don't get me wrong, there are some bad coaches out here, but there are also some great ones.

As for Deja, I reallllllly hate it for her and this Middleton team. With her, I don't think anyone in Single A touches them.... Without her, they still have a chance as they're extremely athletic and can all shoot the three ball... Rachelle Parks can still hold her own in the post. It will all depend on how the rest of the team reacts to Deja's injury....

Don't get me wrong, there are some bad coaches out here, but there are also some great ones.

As for Deja, I reallllllly hate it for her and this Middleton team. With her, I don't think anyone in Single A touches them.... Without her, they still have a chance as they're extremely athletic and can all shoot the three ball... Rachelle Parks can still hold her own in the post. It will all depend on how the rest of the team reacts to Deja's injury....

If Faulkner is out for the rest of the season I think Middleton's chances to win the Gold ball are reduced significantly. They are a good team without

Faulkner but I don't think they are a state champion team. If Riverside has a good game when they go to Middleton on Jan 30th, I think they will beat Middleton. And since Middleton only beat Riverside by 1 point in their first meeting earlier in the season and if Riverside wins by more than 1 point, then I think Riverside wins the district and Middleton finishes 2nd.