Region Duals... Bradley Or Cleveland ?

chattwrestle

I think Wilson Central is shaking in their boots. I see 1st and 2nd in both region and state coming to the same county! I foretell as a wrestling EXPERT Bradley fighting their way back into a State Title! Given the cross town and tough/respected Raiders team. Wilson Centrals Finals appearances have come to an end.

It's amazing on how HISTORY and TRADITION repeats itself!

i agree about 1,2 coming from Bradley county with Bradley taking 1st and Cleveland 2nd. But I think 3,4 will come from the same region as well. Wilson Central will get 3rd and I think Beech takes 4th. Bradley, Cleveland, and Central are on another level I think. But Beech looks like the "best of the rest". Should be fun to watch

i agree about 1,2 coming from Bradley county with Bradley taking 1st and Cleveland 2nd. But I think 3,4 will come from the same region as well. Wilson Central will get 3rd and I think Beech takes 4th. Bradley, Cleveland, and Central are on another level I think. But Beech looks like the "best of the rest". Should be fun to watch

But if the regions was split up like before soddy would be in the mix. so now its kind of hard to tell who the top  4 teams are at state now. some one from the sdhs bchs and chs will be cheated from here on out. making mid Tennessee look better than they really are

But if the regions was split up like before soddy would be in the mix. so now its kind of hard to tell who the top  4 teams are at state now. some one from the sdhs bchs and chs will be cheated from here on out. making mid Tennessee look better than they really are

First off, lets be fair here, WC did beat Soddy last year in the semis. Mid TN does have some pretty good teams. Its not hard to tell who the top 4 D1 teams in mid tn are

1. Bradley

2. Cleveland

3 WC

4. Soddy

Second, nobody's being "cheated" out of anything. That is the way the regions aligned. Its a crappy situation where three of the top 5 teams in the state happened to be in the same region, but nobody is cheating.