Baylor McCallie This Friday

D2wrestlingfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where will the match take place and what would the estimated attendance be for the match?

Whatever their gyms capacity is. I called a dad of one of the wrestlers trying to get tickets and he told me he cant even get enough for his family. He did say they were streaming it on their schools website. I have been to the matches at McCallie but never at Baylor because it sells out so quickly.

Edited by rgiii

I believe attendance for McCallie's student section will be way down. McCallie Basketball is hosting Ensworth Friday at the same as the match.

Surely not. I don't think I have been to a more exciting sporting event than the Baylor vs McCallie wrestling matches Ive seen . I can only imagine its even louder in Baylors small gym.  

Surely not. I don't think I have been to a more exciting sporting event than the Baylor vs McCallie wrestling matches Ive seen . I can only imagine its even louder in Baylors small gym.  

I take it you aren't a Chattanooga rat?

A Baylor vs Mccallie matchup in any sport would take precedence to a Mccallie vs Anybody else.

I take it you aren't a Chattanooga rat?

A Baylor vs Mccallie matchup in any sport would take precedence to a Mccallie vs Anybody else.

That's what I was saying. I cant believe the students would go to a basketball game over this wrestling match. Fine by me, maybe I can get a ticket now.