Clay co vs Pickett county

Ballfantic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrell had 10 was in foul trouble the entire game didn't really get to play much,that made a big difference. But clay shot extremely well it's hard to beat a team shooting that well, clay was that good. Pickett county's got outplayed alot of their younger players look scared

Edited by Bigbluefan1

Clay Co. played great and they are very talented. They couldn't miss in the first half. Pickett Co. played pretty bad the 1st half but were only outscored 30-27 the second half...and both teams substituted about at the same time so it wasn't a matter of PC starters playing the CC subs in the 2nd half. Why was that goal tending play allowed? The CC player clearly held the ball against the backboard as it went up. I would be shocked if Clay Co. doesn't go to the state and do very well...and I hope all 7A fans are there to support them. I hope one of the other 4 teams make it too...Monterey, Jackson Co, Clarkrange and Pickett Co. are all very good and hopefully we'll see 2 teams go.

Edited by bobcatfan300