State Duals

Bump11

What happened to Red Bank in the "Small School Division"? According to Track Wrestling they beat Notre Dame during the regular season. Why did they not wrestle in the Region Duals and have a chance at going to State? Bracket Shows Hixson and ND going from that Region

Sometimes when your Gods team, rules are broken.

I reckon Hickson beat up on the lions an then EFT took care of sum buisness to get back to the promise land...

May have to make a road trip...

Bcb iii

Edited by bear cat brown

Sometimes when your Gods team, rules are broken.

I reckon Hickson beat up on the lions an then EFT took care of sum buisness to get back to the promise land...

May have to make a road trip...

Bcb iii

Well, it was a pretty lopsided victoy for RB and it was early on. I realize that there have been roster changes and such, but shouldn't they have been seeded from their regular season outcome? Yes, Hixson beat RB and it was close, but why weren't they in a 4 team regional dual to have a shot to go? Maybe I'm missing something, seeing that you can only get info from Lack, excuse me, I mean Track Wrestling.

Lol I guess ur a Bradley grad

A short time ago there was a Wizard of the wonderful ways to a woman er a Heart we will say. He screen name was Bearcatbrown in homage to a great old wrestler in the tv days of Harry Thornton who also had a person pay homage to him on this board. The exploits at certain establishments around the wrestling venues and untold wrestling mom's ( that's why it's untold) is stuff of legend at least in somewhat liquid influenced minds. The glory days of coacht I'll call them.

Edited by anotherback

A short time ago there was a Wizard of the wonderful ways to a woman er a Heart we will say. He screen name was Bearcatbrown in homage to a great old wrestler in the tv days of Harry Thornton who also had a person pay homage to him on this board. The exploits at certain establishments around the wrestling venues and untold wrestling mom's ( that's why it's untold) is stuff of legend at least in somewhat liquid influenced minds. The glory days of coacht I'll call them.

What happened to Red Bank in the "Small School Division"? According to Track Wrestling they beat Notre Dame during the regular season. Why did they not wrestle in the Region Duals and have a chance at going to State? Bracket Shows Hixson and ND going from that Region

Red Bank is in Hixson's region. EFT is in the region with Central and East Ridge.

Red Bank does have a fine team, but they lost a close one to Hixson.

I'm a old Cleveland guy who played football and wrestled during the 90s. I may know this guy or at least heard of him haha