Top team in AA?

BigBama42

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this. On a given day, any one can be beat with knucklehead officiating gettin involved. Their have been lots of great teams that lost in a fluke game. But Elizabethton is very good team. Westview, IMO if they hadn't lost Reechis, might have given you guys a run for your money. They give you guys a tough test last year and had good enough depth to play you guys a competitive game. CPA is always loaded with talent, but I still think you guys are the team to beat in AA.

Bull shark, who do you think will be playing Betsy for the Gold Ball? Since you seem awful confident they will make it.....

As of right now, i would say the most likely candidate would be CPA. But i fully expect two 8-AA teams to be there, and the two will be much more battle tested than usual. Our district is very VERY balanced this year.

That being said, it's Etowns to lose. You guys know I'm a fan and love watching your team play.