2015 A-AA rankings?

tarp

Many moons ago (1995) I helped coach a high school team in North Carolina that got pasted 20-0 by a team that had this guy on it -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Robinson_%28soccer%29 -- along with 6 of his regional champion club teammates. They were up on us 9-0 at halftime and completely replaced the starters. The 11 subs scored 11 goals. We never felt like we were being disrespected, and one slightly helpful reason was that the clock operator declined to put any more goals on the scoreboard after 9. A few weeks later, we played the arch-rival of this team, and they beat us 5-0, playing possession for most of the second half. Our kids felt far more insulted by a team playing keep-away than by a team that actually played to the objective of the game.

This has been my feeling as well. It seems far more frustrating to have a team purposefully not score goals with ease than to have them score, give you the ball back, and let you come at them. 

However, I think it's classy to keep the scoreboard to something respectable, as well as possibly not reporting the scores as anything above the scoreboard (e.g. if you beat a team 10+ to 0, report the final score as 7/8-0 - what's the difference, really?)

Reaction, Played one of Bucs district foes as Loudon came to the mountain. Ended up 7-2 Signal, but guessing our goalie had 10 real saves. They shoot very well, but defensive line is prone to lose their shape and their goalie was injured the night before.

He who laughs last, laughs the longest.

Weird scores across the state here in the regular season.  Morristown West beating Science Hill, Maryville beating Farragut, Page beating CPA then getting beaten by Montgomery. 

But as the above saying goes, what happens in the post season is what will be remembered.

Why would you even ask that? Just because he had a question about a game and the talk on the feed doesn't mean he's plays for them

Because he has one post, and the first post is asking why people aren't talking about MCM.   If you have been on these boards at all, this is usually what happens.

I'm guessing you play for them, as well...

I definitely don't play for them, but I bet that the reason that there is not a lot of talk about Central Magnet is because the Central Magnet fans are not getting on the message boards to talk about them.  The reason that everyone talks about the private schools and Chattanooga teams is because their fans get on the boards.  I definitely have to give Central credit though, they have played tough teams and have really done well.