2015 A-AA rankings?

tarp

Yall best watch out for Dekalb Countys deadly through ball. I saw my son score versis Murfreesboro Central in the first half and we were unstoppable. They got a few lucky goals on us but dont underestimate us. #statebound

Edited by DCmom4life, Today, 07:37 PM.

I dont lie. I am the young mans aunt. I stand on my already stated statements.

So one minute he's your son and the other he's your nephew? What kinda funky family lovin is going on in DeKalb County? Ya'll sure you ain't from Alabammer or something? 😳

Anyone else heard that CCS forfeiting wins over Sequatchie Co., Bledsoe Co., and a tie with Signal Mtn. for playing an ineligible player? We played Sequatchie tonight and one of their administrators is a SE TSSAA rep, and they came with this story.

PS: I was cocky last year as Signal headed into playoffs with no losses and some impressive wins in and out of state and CAK quickly showed us the door 2-1. Dekalb has no chance! If you lost a division game 5-1, you're not a player in state conversation. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Goodpasture bailed on us for Friday night, bring Dekalb on down. We'll gladly host you!

Edited by tarp

Yes, Central did beat us 5-1. And, they are really good. Central 6 - Page 0.  I don't know who this DCmom4life is, but we didn't even score on a through ball, nor is she his mother.  So, thanks for the hype, but let's be honest.  For a long time CCS and ND have both made state and one of them always loses in district, right? Tarp, we would love to, but we've got Prom Friday night.  Maybe next year?

PS: I was cocky last year as Signal headed into playoffs with no losses and some impressive wins in and out of state and CAK quickly showed us the door 2-1. Dekalb has no chance! If you lost a division game 5-1, you're not a player in state conversation. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Goodpasture bailed on us for Friday night, bring Dekalb on down. We'll gladly host you!

CCS 5 ND 0 

I guess the top 10 ranked ND has "no chance" or should not be considered a "player in state conversation"  B)

CCS 5 ND 0 

I guess the top 10 ranked ND has "no chance" or should not be considered a "player in state conversation"  B)

Yes. They are very young like Signal. Don't see a state champ coming out of Chattanooga area in A/AA. Baylor might get there in DII.

Yes. They are very young like Signal. Don't see a state champ coming out of Chattanooga area in A/AA. Baylor might get there in DII.

I think there will be at least one Chattanooga team that makes it to State in A/AA, and there might be two.  Murfreesboro Central looks to me to be the only team out of District 8 that can make a run to State.  Out of Districts 5, 6, and 7, I think Boyd Buchanan and/or CCS have a good chance of getting to State.

I have not seen Boyd play this year, but I know enough about them to know they have a strong team that can hang with anyone in A/AA.  They should have an easy trip to a sectional game against the Region 4 runner up.

I have seen CCS first hand and while they may not be one of the best CCS teams in recent history, they have a strong defense and decent finishers.  They are capable of beating anyone in A/AA on a given day.  They will get a chance to prove themselves against CAK later this week.

Notre Dame would need to play well against Signal, and near-perfect games against MCM, CCS or Boyd to get to State, but they do still have a “chanceâ€, which I think is the point CoachK is trying to make. 

I think there will be at least one Chattanooga team that makes it to State in A/AA, and there might be two.  Murfreesboro Central looks to me to be the only team out of District 8 that can make a run to State.  Out of Districts 5, 6, and 7, I think Boyd Buchanan and/or CCS have a good chance of getting to State.

I have not seen Boyd play this year, but I know enough about them to know they have a strong team that can hang with anyone in A/AA.  They should have an easy trip to a sectional game against the Region 4 runner up.

I have seen CCS first hand and while they may not be one of the best CCS teams in recent history, they have a strong defense and decent finishers.  They are capable of beating anyone in A/AA on a given day.  They will get a chance to prove themselves against CAK later this week.

Notre Dame would need to play well against Signal, and near-perfect games against MCM, CCS or Boyd to get to State, but they do still have a “chanceâ€, which I think is the point CoachK is trying to make. 

I blew that quote reply saw! Sorry. Yes I think CCS, Boyd, ND and Signal have a shot at final 8. After you get there anything can happen, but CCS didn't finish well against us though they were faster and bigger than our team. Think the next couple of years will be more interesting in Chattanooga going forward. Lot of young tallent coming up. Good luck to ND except for this Friday! Look forward to seeing you, we miss you guys!

Look forward to seeing you, we miss you guys!

"I'll tell you the truth, I'm a little confused by your tactics" (That's a Talladega Nights quote, just in case you didn't catch it.)

It ought to be a very "spirited" game, especially since it appears that the rumor is true that CCS had to forfeit a game, and the winner of the ND/Signal game will get the #1 seed in the district tourney.