State pick 'em

Ijustdontunderstand

touche touche. I agree. I just think that "if" McGavock can be within 21, Wilson should be a wee bit closer. Bonus points will be big. As usual. The matches Wilson does win, they will need bonus points and an upset or 2. But it is possible

Bump, please keep in mind that McGavock won 18 points against JV wrestlers for Bradley.  Not saying Wilson Central doesn't have a chance, because they most certainly do have a very good chance of winning.  Just saying comparing scores for different duals can be deceiving.  Maybe Wilson Central used several JV's as well in their matches, I don't know.  We'll find out who is better this afternoon.

Bump, please keep in mind that McGavock won 18 points against JV wrestlers for Bradley. Not saying Wilson Central doesn't have a chance, because they most certainly do have a very good chance of winning. Just saying comparing scores for different duals can be deceiving. Maybe Wilson Central used several JV's as well in their matches, I don't know. We'll find out who is better this afternoon.

what jv wrestlers were used? I'm guessing you're talking about 138, 152, and 220. I saw where Scott didn't wrestle (138) but who is their normal 152 and 220? I'm not extremely familiar with Bradley but it looked like all of their studs were used Edited by Bump11

Well, looks like the cats grew up.

Congratulations, third year in a row !

They came together as a team. They minimized

Bradley's bonus points and pinned their way to the finals. If I wrestled for Cleveland, I would be concerned.

Now they know how to do it. The template works.

You gotta believe !

Edited by HSDAD

Ryan shared some of those leprechauns between matches... now Kramer and hamm are busy emphasizing that their work is not done... of course they had been working hard all during the off season and throughout the season being very quiet about their journey and preparations and its showing now

• Upvote 1