State pick 'em

Ijustdontunderstand

If the crowd could be about 20-30' closer and noise more confined to the mat areas, then enthusiasm would grow nor only amongst those the wrestlers sit at the dinner table with, but extended family, more friends at school and the public in general,,,, which leads to more tickets, parking passes and concessions + area merchants.

4,800 attendance similar to Ky can produce $48,000 for every ticket sold, over $12,000+ for parking and another $14,000 at concessions if 2000 spends $12. Attendance = $$$$

Records are not only fun to see for wrestling loyalists, but for all beneficiaries.

No complaints about smells or allergic reactions that I've seen or heard so far, but showers and the crowd distance, yes.

Note: today (on the inspiration thread) I will be posting a few links to watch a comparison of what the state could be like if held in a better venue.

East TN. They wrestle good.

Probably but Cleveland isn't in Chattanooga. East Tn sweeps Titles again. 1st and 3rd in AAA 1st and 3rd in D2 1st and 2nd in AA. Still the best.

What do you consider Chattanooga wrestling than? Bradley is in the very next county to Hamilton, it is almost as close to Downtown Chattanooga as Wilson Central is to Nashville. They are all East TN teams because even Chattanooga is considered East TN. Soddy is a suburb of Chattanooga, Hixson the runner up in AA is a suburb of Chattanooga. Bradley is part of Chattanooga Wrestling fabric, I would bet Coach Yost would prob think the same just like Coach Eslinger would also. Chattanooga wrestling is tough, the region is very tough with Walker Valley, Cleveland, Bradley, Soddy Daisy, Ooltewah. AA with Hixson and Notre Dame. Congrats to all the teams out there, some good wrestling out there and for that I am happy!