Jar2h

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AllBlue

Trolling again there Blue????

Nope. Serious this time. Not going to name names though as i'm not sure what the full story is or if there even is one. Heard it from one person.

Hats off to CC. Took us to the woodshed! Great game for CC. Proved to be the top dog in this district. Maybe we can pull an upset on a neutral floor.[/quote I'm not here to brag. I'm only going to say that cannon proved something tonight and I still believe they will make it to the glass house. Good luck to Livingston the rest of the way (except against cannon).

Wow, that was definitely a statement win by CC tonight. Yall have now officially turned everyone's heads, and have our full attention too. I don't think anyone besides a few loony CC fans seen a 21 point beat down win coming. Congrats on the victory over Hogeye, and congrats on securing the regular season district championship. I will be pulling for yall the rest of the way. I'm not saying it will happen, and I hope it doesn't, but before the season started, I'm sure all the LA fans would of gladly gave yall the two regular season wins if that was to mean they would beat yall in the district/region tournaments for the bigger prizes.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN