2015 Riverdale football schedule

davidlimbaugh

Yes, Riverdale won 13-0 with all the scoring by the second team.  Guess we'll know more next Friday night.

SC beat Blackman.

Siegel was the best looking team on the night but defense is a little shaky.

Oakland's D looked good as usual but QBs looked really shaky. The Oakland RBs aren't used to running sideways yet.

How I'd rank the 6A teams right now, just based on the jamboree.

Siegel

Oakland

Blackman

Riverdale/Smyrna

As we all know, there are few things more deceptive than a jamboree. 

Yes, Riverdale won 13-0 with all the scoring by the second team.  Guess we'll know more next Friday night.

SC beat Blackman.

Siegel was the best looking team on the night but defense is a little shaky.

Oakland's D looked good as usual but QBs looked really shaky. The Oakland RBs aren't used to running sideways yet.

How I'd rank the 6A teams right now, just based on the jamboree.

Siegel

Oakland

Blackman

Riverdale/Smyrna

As we all know, there are few things more deceptive than a jamboree. 

Siegel beat Summit..... Relax. Summit is 4-36 in four years of football.

I don't even know why they were here.

Went to the jamboree, my thoughts on how I would rank the 6a teams from their play!

1. Oakland

2. Riverdale

3. Smyrna

4. Blackman

5.Siegel

I'm not saying this is how things will end up I'm just saying this is how I would rate them from the jamboree.

Oakland played ok but LaVergne was the better team tonight. Their Offense needs work. The Defense played well!

Riverdale beat Smyrna tonight played a good game still has some work to do. The Oline has to improve. Their Qb will be tough if he can get more time. He played a good game throwing and rushing when he had the blocking! Defense was good enough tonight.

Smyrna played a decent game tonight. They also have more work to do on the line. #10 an #5 looked really tough two numbers that will be called a lot this season for the Bulldogs!

Blackman loses to Stewarts Creek tonight! For some reason they came out very flat. The Oline played terrible and the defense was almost as bad. I know the Blaze is much better than this I'm sure the Blackman coaches will make some changes before next Friday night and they will be much improved!

Siegel beat a Summit team that wasn't very good and really lacked size. The Offense looked pretty good but the Defense has got a lot to do if they expect to contend in this district. The real bright spot in their game was their running back he looked very quick and elusive!

On a last note the surprises of the night were the two teams that are no longer in this district LaVergne and Stewart Creek they both came to play tonight and put on a show! The Wolverine sophomore Qb  really showed out he was very accurate! He had several dropped passes that were right on the mark. If it weren't for those he would've had a special night! This team is going to have an even better year this year than last year! I also think Stewart Creek is going to have a good season! The Offense and Defense played their butts off tonight!

Went to the jamboree, my thoughts on how I would rank the 6a teams from their play!

1. Oakland

2. Riverdale

3. Smyrna

4. Blackman

5.Siegel

I'm not saying this is how things will end up I'm just saying this is how I would rate them from the jamboree.

Oakland played ok but LaVergne was the better team tonight. Their Offense needs work. The Defense played well!

Riverdale beat Smyrna tonight played a good game still has some work to do. The Oline has to improve. Their Qb will be tough if he can get more time. He played a good game throwing and rushing when he had the blocking! Defense was good enough tonight.

Smyrna played a decent game tonight. They also have more work to do on the line. #10 an #5 looked really tough two numbers that will be called a lot this season for the Bulldogs!

Blackman loses to Stewarts Creek tonight! For some reason they came out very flat. The Oline played terrible and the defense was almost as bad. I know the Blaze is much better than this I'm sure the Blackman coaches will make some changes before next Friday night and they will be much improved!

Siegel beat a Summit team that wasn't very good and really lacked size. The Offense looked pretty good but the Defense has got a lot to do if they expect to contend in this district. The real bright spot in their game was their running back he looked very quick and elusive!

On a last note the surprises of the night were the two teams that are no longer in this district LaVergne and Stewart Creek they both came to play tonight and put on a show! The Wolverine sophomore Qb  really showed out he was very accurate! He had several dropped passes that were right on the mark. If it weren't for those he would've had a special night! This team is going to have an even better year this year than last year! I also think Stewart Creek is going to have a good season! The Offense and Defense played their butts off tonight!

Not sure what Riverdale game you watched but my stat sheet the new QB was 1 for 7 passing with an interception.He did have a couple of decent runs. The second team QB was 6 for 6 passing and the second team did all the scoring. They need a lot of work to keep from being embarrassed by Otewah..

Not sure what Riverdale game you watched but my stat sheet the new QB was 1 for 7 passing with an interception.He did have a couple of decent runs. The second team QB was 6 for 6 passing and the second team did all the scoring. They need a lot of work to keep from being embarrassed by Otewah..

I hear what ur saying but the #2 Qb played against Smyrna's 2nds. The #1 Qb will be ok if they shore up the Oline. Yes u are right about Ooltewah if their D is what is expected it could be a rough night!