Greene Devils 2015

Torch

The Greene Devils have had a quality program year in and year out.  I see this year as no different.  Betsy moving out isn't what most fans wanted.  Just as you guys know all too well, the BRAC isn't helping push your football program.  Teams become better by playing better talent and teams.  Quality coaches make the right adjustments so your team should fair very well.  Sully South filling the QB slot will be their biggest question this year.  Ethan will be missed for the Cyclones but not as much if they had stayed up.  Best to all the teams this year with all doing the best to represent each school and fans well.  Praying that all have an injury free season and enough of bouncing balls already!  Bring back the pads !!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as our coaching staff stays as is, the mean GREENE will contend EVERY year....that's not a prediction, that's a fact....same with Fulton. Sure, the falcons have been blessed with talent lately, what with them being able to pull from pretty much anywhere they want, but dont discount what coach Black and his dad bring and have brought for years to that program. I think it's safe to say that Black, Quarles, Ballard and the alcoa coach ( his name escapes me for some reason right now) are the top 4 coaches on this side of the state, with ofcourse a bevy of coaches nipping at their heels. This is all ofcourse merely MY opinion and i'm curious to see who agrees and who does not agree with me. Oh, and i think anyone expecting fulton to be "down" this season, I'm on record right now as saying, until someone puts them in their place ( like someone had to eventually do to greeneville a few years ago) they are still the team to beat.

• 3 months later...

Here's a 1987 Greeneville flashback. The 1987 Jefferson County-Greeneville game

i was about to thank you for posting this....then i saw the final score...LOL....still took me back though, seeing the old Kelly green unis for the devils.....Jeff County was a beast back then. Edited by BVDevil

• 4 weeks later...

We need them to retro back to kelly green and white helmets! Old school

i love the kelley greene too and im not sure why the changed to begin with. I guess i could find out. I would love to see a return to the white helmets with the greene devil head myself, but im ok with the current style. I just hope they dont do anything drastic or crazy with the helmets. that seems to be the trend these days. i say if it aint broke dont fix it.....i would also like to know how the scrimmage at tennessee high went today...im in NC so i missed it.

i love the kelley greene too and im not sure why the changed to begin with. I guess i could find out. I would love to see a return to the white helmets with the greene devil head myself, but im ok with the current style. I just hope they dont do anything drastic or crazy with the helmets. that seems to be the trend these days. i say if it aint broke dont fix it.....i would also like to know how the scrimmage at tennessee high went today...im in NC so i missed it.

Brother,that Greeneville vs South game has my name all over it since my schedule just opened up a mile.I'll wear one of my state championship shirts and come on over to South

Brother,that Greeneville vs South game has my name all over it since my schedule just opened up a mile.I'll wear one of my state championship shirts and come on over to South

good deal, come on over and enjoy the revenge. My Devils are gona right the ship of this rivalry. South has had their way for far to long. That changes this season. As a former Devil great, I think a sideline pass should be no problem big fella.