3A semis set!

TFL

Whatever you say Knox...panties in a wad about truthful comments. By the way, you made my argument for me when you said MOST of them have been together since Middle School...that's the good AAU age to start building a team right? Then, if you don't have ALL the pieces you pick up another 1-2-3 high school age to fill the gaps:) Grace athletes aren't any better...maybe not ALL of them, BUT you really don't believe that ignorant comment do you...C'MON MAN!? So, it's not about the Jimmies and Joes and it's ALL about the Xs and Os huh? So, having a 6'7, 6'5, 6'3, 6'3, and several others over 6' and a bench of kids that can actually play doesn't have anything to do with why Grace wins? Same for their football team, baseball team, girls volleyball team, girls softball team, etc..? They don't have a chip on their shoulder and that is why they're successfull...lol. Don't have woe is me attitude...you must not have read my previous post about we will COMPETE against the AAU teams and take our best shot. I can GUARANTEE you our kids aren't scared of Grace kids. In fact, their chip lies with wanting to beat them every chance they get because they all know how it works too. I DIDN'T say winning was everything. Although Grace seems to emphasize that in their enrollment process:) All my point was about is a level playing field...not winning is everything. You need to check yourself on that one. Instead of throwing out baseless accusations against ME, why don't you refute what I said above? Once again, agree to disagree. Usually when people get mad about a topic, it means a nerve was hit...the truth nerve. I'm not "mad" about Grace being in the public sector...just think there is a better way to level the playing field for children's athletics...key word being children's. We ALL know life isn't fair, but this is something that could be changed and made better for children. No hard feelings about it. We will play who TSSAA tells us to play because that's how it works. It doesn't mean there is not a better way OR that I can have an opinion about it. I'll rephrase my post above you quoted...I bet the Grace coaches would rather not play it out and go in as 1 seeds...just MY opinion and last time i checked this is a message board FULL of opinions. Some popular, some not...It just makes sense for them because they have NOTHING to gain. I apologize if you felt I insinuated the KIDS didn't want to play. Hopefully the tourney will play out.

Sorry to bring up again, just got word no games today, district teams will vote on whether to play tomorrow or go to region seeded as district regular season played out. Oh, and Dirt, our coach is voting to play. Like I said earlier, better to have a chance to win it than take the easy way out. Win or lose, that's the way it should be. Maybe some of your other opinions regarding Grace are incorrect as well?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard anything. Don't like the seeding thing. If you can play em I think you should play em, but wouldn't put the kids at any risk.

Smart thing would've been to play it out yesterday while we had a chance. There's no way they play it out now. Some of our players won't be able to get out of their driveways before Monday. Beating Grace isn't worth risking a kid sliding off the road into a ditch or hitting another vehicle.

Smart thing would've been to play it out yesterday while we had a chance. There's no way they play it out now. Some of our players won't be able to get out of their driveways before Monday. Beating Grace isn't worth risking a kid sliding off the road into a ditch or hitting another vehicle.

Hearing this district will go by seeding.