TCA vs Middleton 15A District Championship

Intense

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, TCA! Sounds like you guys are rounding into shape at the right time! Good luck in the region tournament! Do you know who you will face in the quarters?

Carver lost to BTW tonight 57-58. We will play the loser of Carver and Soulsville on Tuesday night. I'm guessing it will be Soulsville but you never know with Memphis teams. It won't be an easy game regardless of who we play. We are starting to peak and playing pretty well. We shot the ball pretty well tonight but not great. Still room to improve. Our defense is the key. Played great defense tonight.

Carver lost to BTW tonight 57-58. We will play the loser of Carver and Soulsville on Tuesday night. I'm guessing it will be Soulsville but you never know with Memphis teams. It won't be an easy game regardless of who we play. We are starting to peak and playing pretty well. We shot the ball pretty well tonight but not great. Still room to improve. Our defense is the key. Played great defense tonight.

Good job TCA...most folks around here figured y'all for third when season started, even though it was apparent that you'd be good. 15A has four pretty good teams going to regional's... 'gonna be some tough sledding (pun intended) against the Memphis teams, Humboldt, and of course Union City...fight hard 15A ,you never know.

Good job TCA...most folks around here figured y'all for third when season started, even though it was apparent that you'd be good. 15A has four pretty good teams going to regional's... 'gonna be some tough sledding (pun intended) against the Memphis teams, Humboldt, and of course Union City...fight hard 15A ,you never know.[/quote

Thanks Trader. This is a special group of Juniors and Seniors. They have now won back to back District championships and I think we make it three in a row next year. Interesting comment on finishing third. We have 7 of our top 8 players back from the District Champion team last year. I'm curious why folks wouldn't have picked us to repeat. We will have 4 of top 9 returning next year and feel pretty confident Goldsmith will be back. He didn't play this year and was an all district player as a soph. I think Adamsville will give BTW all they want in the quarterfinal game and could easily win that game. Madison won't compete with Mitchell. Middleton has a strong chance of winning their first game. 15A should compete well.

Congratulations to Trinity on another title. Y'all shot ball well and I ask some others what they thought and agreed y'all shot the ball well. Your defense has always been good. Middleton didn't play well at all. I don't think Adamsville will win their region game in Memphis they can but doubtful. A coach told me yesterday if they do win lookout they beat Trinity. Would be a good one to see. IMO Trinity will see Memphis Mitchell in finals.