Loudon Head Coaching Position?

OutlawJoseyWales

No Karma is watching CPA kick the crap out what you people think is th greatest coach in history!!!!! LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Loudon comes to Alcoa on Sept 4. Should be a great matchup between the 3A State runner up vs 4A semi-finalist.

Edited by lessur

I am new at posting, so please forgive me if I am grammatically coach t forum incorrect. However, I have a feeling if the list of coaches that applied for the job was to be released there would be an uproar. I don't know anything but what the article says about the new coach coming in, but I was told by a coworker that there were some applicants that were by far more qualified to take over the program. Is there any way to obtain the list of applicants or is that information hidden? I do hope the best for the Redskin program but have a feeling this was not a hire based on qualifications.

i think the Redskins hired a coach who really wants to be there! Not someone just looking for a better job! Good luck to the Redskins next year!

I agree, wanting to be there is important. However, if the name I have heard showed an interest in the job in fact did, I can assure you he would be leaving a job that is a much better job than Loudon. Maybe he just wasn't a good fit there. I don't know.