P4P rankings?

MatWiz

The reason I have Sammy ranked second is he has much more succes on the national level most of the others on this list. Last summer he went to cadet and juinor duals and did not lose a freestyle match. He also broke into flos national rankings. Before his Injury he was ranked 19th in the nation. The only wrestler to be ranked higher is Debien. Sean Kennedy was also ranked 19th at the same time.

Edited by TheManOnTop

How is Bullard only 16 at 160? Didn't he win super32, powerade and Kc Stampede?

Bullard started out ranked 6th after winning super 32 over Racer, but he then lost to Racer at Kc Stampede. Bullard got 3rd i believe at Kc Stampede. Bullard has lost a few matches this year placing him down so low. He wrestled 152 at super 32, but moved up at weight class to 160 putting him down a few places in the rankings.

1. Debien

2. Evans

3. Parker

4. Murphy

5. Kennedy

6.King

7. Solomon

8.Sutherland

9. Knox Fuller

10. Luke Mullin

How do you put Murphy over King? They split matches yes, with murphy winning the last meeting, but King wrestled up against murphy. This is P4P rankings King wrestled up against Murphy therefore you place him above Murphy.

Mine would be

1. Debian

2. Sammy Evans

3. Eli King

4. Murphy

5. Southerland

6. Parker

7. Soloman

8. Kennedy

9. Binns

10. Tyler Garrison

How could you ever place Binns higher than Garrison? Binns should not even been considered for this thread. Binns was dominated by Simpson last year twice, and Garrison dominated Simpson with blissfull ease at the Bradley Invitational. And Simpson split with Sutherland and Garrison didnt. Do your research.

Here's why many will end up on top when it counts...

Takedown Sportswear Invitational January 2, 2015

Final Results

160 Jr Flo's #16 - Thomas Bullard (Archer) def. Blake Sutherland (Baylor) 4-2

170 Jr Flo's #13 - Daniel Bullard (Archer) def. Cayman Seagraves (Baylor) 4-2

A tried and tested Mr Seagraves could be a candidate for Baylor's best wrestler, right up there with Mr Sutherland & Murphy, and even Parker? This would be an incredible match between Kennedy & Seagraves!

I guess you are counting the time sutherland got pinned by Bullard when Bullard was up 13 points at the Cleveland duals? Or last year when Bullard pinned Sutherland in less than a minute at the Cleveland duals?

How could you ever place Binns higher than Garrison? Binns should not even been considered for this thread. Binns was dominated by Simpson last year twice, and Garrison dominated Simpson with blissfull ease at the Bradley Invitational. And Simpson split with Sutherland and Garrison didnt. Do your research.

First off, these are MY opinions so research or not I can put WHATEVER I WANT...actually just to pi$$ you off here's my new p4p...ready?

1. Debian

2. Binns

3. Binns

4. Binns

5. Binns

6. Binns

7. Binns

8. Binns

9. Binns

10. Binns

Any questions? Shut up and do your own but dont call me out on mine.

I guess you are counting the time sutherland got pinned by Bullard when Bullard was up 13 points at the Cleveland duals? Or last year when Bullard pinned Sutherland in less than a minute at the Cleveland duals?

I don't get into the whos the best because its all hypothetical and everyone has their biased opinions. You are correct in the above statements but .. when they wrestled at the Cleveland duals it was Sutherlands first week back on the mat from the football playoffs and a concusion. He had not even practiced live 1 time while Bullard had been wrestling non stop. The year prior at the Cleveland duals Sutherland got in on a deep double but Bullard did a funk roll and they ended up in a funky scramble with which Bullard caught him in some weird reverse Peterson with the head.  If you want to go back even more, Bullard beat him at McCallie the year before 7-4 with Sutherland basically wrestling with one arm the entire match due to a shoulder injury. . Sutherland physically dominated him and had him on his back the entire first period but Bullard scrambled out of multiple takedowns as they are so good at doing. If you want to go back even further they wrestled multiple times growing up and Sutherland won everyone in youth and middle school. This years match at the sportswear takedown Sutherland was winning most of the match , they ended up tied on their feet and the ref stopped a takedown on a stalemate call that was the quickest stalemate call in the history of the world. Then Bullard shot a low single which resulted in another scramble but this time the ref let it go for about 25 seconds and Bullard got the takedown and win at the end. All that's part of wrestling, if you walk out there you have to be able to lay it on the line and take the losses with the wins.         

Not taking anything away from Sutherland he is no doubt one of the best wrestlers in the state P4P hands down, but he has been pinned by Bullard before. He has had close matches with him too. As for WrestlingGod your opinions dont change the fact that Binns has not signed with D1 program yet and Garrison has. Garrison has not lost in the past two years and Binns has. Garrison is better no questions asked.

Not taking anything away from Sutherland he is no doubt one of the best wrestlers in the state P4P hands down, but he has been pinned by Bullard before. He has had close matches with him too. As for WrestlingGod your opinions dont change the fact that Binns has not signed with D1 program yet and Garrison has. Garrison has not lost in the past two years and Binns has. Garrison is better no questions asked.

But youre missing the fact that it doesnt matter what you think because I can post whatever opinion I want. And just because Binns hasnt SIGNED with a d1 program doesnt mean he doesnt have offers? That was a stupid reasoning. I pick what i pick because it what I chose to pick. PERSONALLY, I thought Binns was looked better against a defending state champ, controlling the ENTIRE match, start to finish, than Garrison looked in his finals matchup against last years 4th place finisher. But again, i dont have to justify anything to you because it doesnt matter what you think. i can post whatever I want.

Edited by WrestlingGod

I feel like the reason Kennedy was ranked higher than Debian is that Kennedy dominated and pinned in the finals (Debian dominated in the finals to but didnt have as good of an opponent) as well as placed high at Virginia Beach last year, when Debian has only placed in greco and these rankings are based on folkstyle since that is what they wrestle at the high school level.

DeBien Placed 2nd at ASICS Folkstyle Nationals, beating a very tough  and highly ranked Mitchell Mckee and Chad Red......Though this was his sophomore year I still feel Chris is top here. I was very impressed though with Kennedy, never seeing him wrestle before he looked very good.

Edited by JBoskenUSAW

First off, these are MY opinions so research or not I can put WHATEVER I WANT...actually just to pi$$ you off here's my new p4p...ready?

1. Debian

2. Binns

3. Binns

4. Binns

5. Binns

6. Binns

7. Binns

8. Binns

9. Binns

10. Binns

Any questions? Shut up and do your own but dont call me out on mine.

WG, you are correct in stating that you put whatever you want.  You can say whatever you want as it is your opinion; however, your ignorance and arrogance shows no bounds.  Just as you were correcting someone earlier whether it is "lose" or "loose", let me remind you of your stupidity when you said Patrick Dooley was related to the Simpson family.  You have been asked many times over how this is possible but no response.  I guess this is your opinion as well.  Well, here is my opinion, you are an idiot and the more you post on this board, the more it shows.  Keep it up, you keeps us all entertained.  Notice I did not say educated as you do not know what you are talking about most times.