P4P rankings?

MatWiz

WG, you are correct in stating that you put whatever you want.  You can say whatever you want as it is your opinion; however, your ignorance and arrogance shows no bounds.  Just as you were correcting someone earlier whether it is "lose" or "loose", let me remind you of your stupidity when you said Patrick Dooley was related to the Simpson family.  You have been asked many times over how this is possible but no response.  I guess this is your opinion as well.  Well, here is my opinion, you are an idiot and the more you post on this board, the more it shows.  Keep it up, you keeps us all entertained.  Notice I did not say educated as you do not know what you are talking about most times.

Ok, first, my father worked with Mr Simpson and he was at a Franklin wrestling match last year. I asked him, "Hello Mr Simpson, what are you doing here?" His response was, "IM HERE TO WATCH MY NEPHEW PATRICK DOOLEY" Straight from his mouth he said he was related to him.

Youre entitled to your opinion. Glad I dont base my life off your views of me. I dont have to answer as to why you question what I say.

Talking trash behind a screen name. Real mature Hoosierdad. Grow up child

Really????? Hiding behind a screen name?   WG, see I will not pontificate your screen name as I consider it an insult.  As for your answer to how Patrick Dooley is related to the Simpson family, you have been asked numerous times on this board and this is the first time to answer.  I do not believe your answer.  But, that is a pretty good answer.  It has taken you a year and a half to come up with this.

You corrected someone earlier over "lose" or "loose".  Let me correct you AGAIN, it is "don't", not dont.

This is not trash, only the facts.

Better luck next time.

Now that I have thought about it, your post about Patrick Dooley being related to the Simpson family occured prior to the season starting last year.  How could your answer be true since the wrestling season had not started.   The Fanklin wrestilng match would have occured after your posts.  Did you know in advance?  Inquiring minds want to know.  I smell a rat and that rat is not being truthful

I think you need more cowbell.

Edited by hoosierdad

First off, these are MY opinions so research or not I can put WHATEVER I WANT...actually just to pi$$ you off here's my new p4p...ready?

1. Debian

2. Binns

3. Binns

4. Binns

5. Binns

6. Binns

7. Binns

8. Binns

9. Binns

10. Binns

Any questions? Shut up and do your own but dont call me out on mine.

All I've noticed from you're posts is that you're a blithering idiot. First of all, Binns is a good wrestler, we know that. But we are talking about POUND FOR POUND HERE. To have Binns over Garrison is absolutely insane. I hate doing this, but I'm going to go back to last year. Simpson from Father ryan dominated Binns, almost pinning him when time expired. When Simpson and Garrison wrestled each other, the level of intensity of the match was much higher. In a highly anticipated match, Simpson lost by 1. Just from watching those two matches alone, I can tell you that Garrison is better than Binns. Why? Because I could see the level at which simpson had to wrestle to try and beat garrison. There was no comparison. I'm not taking anything away from Binns either, he's good.

Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you make yourself look dumb? Also...Patrick Dooley is not related to the Simpsons in any way, shape, or form. That is a firm fact. 

You have no clue what you are talking about WG, and I don't think that will change anytime soon. 

All I've noticed from you're posts is that you're a blithering idiot. First of all, Binns is a good wrestler, we know that. But we are talking about POUND FOR POUND HERE. To have Binns over Garrison is absolutely insane. I hate doing this, but I'm going to go back to last year. Simpson from Father ryan dominated Binns, almost pinning him when time expired. When Simpson and Garrison wrestled each other, the level of intensity of the match was much higher. In a highly anticipated match, Simpson lost by 1. Just from watching those two matches alone, I can tell you that Garrison is better than Binns. Why? Because I could see the level at which simpson had to wrestle to try and beat garrison. There was no comparison. I'm not taking anything away from Binns either, he's good.

Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you make yourself look dumb? Also...Patrick Dooley is not related to the Simpsons in any way, shape, or form. That is a firm fact.

You have no clue what you are talking about WG, and I don't think that will change anytime soon.

How the f$&@ is it that I'm the ONLY person being called out for my opinions, OPINIONS. In my OPINION I like Binns over Garrison. All you guys need to grow the heck up. Learn that this is a thred based soley on ones OPINION. I'm entitled to think whatever I want. Jeez get the stick out of your ####. Edited by WrestlingGod

How the f$&@ is it that I'm the ONLY person being called out for my opinions, OPINIONS. In my OPINION I like Binns over Garrison. All you guys need to grow the heck up. Learn that this is a thred based soley on ones OPINION. I'm entitled to think whatever I want. Jeez get the stick out of your ####.

Well you're opinion's wrong.

There are several who aren't mentioned haven't won a title but could possibly beat some on the list in the same weight. The Brown kid from Bradley lost to Solomon I believe in a close match and Landers lost to Fuller twice in extremely close matches. Plus Landers beat several ranked kids in other weights throughout the year. I'm sure there are more. Anyone care to take a shot at that. I think it's actually easier to rank the top 2 then who knows.

Learn proper grammar then come talk. Idiot.

Are you serious?  You are an idiot.  Your grammar is horrible and your spelling is similiar to a six year old child and you have the nerve to question others.  I guess that is your opinion? huh?

As for people getting on to you for your opinion, it is because you are an idiot and do not know what you are talking about.

That is my opinion.

Edited by hoosierdad

First off, these are MY opinions so research or not I can put WHATEVER I WANT...actually just to pi$$ you off here's my new p4p...ready?

1. Debian

2. Binns

3. Binns

4. Binns

5. Binns

6. Binns

7. Binns

8. Binns

9. Binns

10. Binns

Any questions? Shut up and do your own but dont call me out on mine.

I think you put Binns too many times. You should probably do your research.