Region 1A: Thoughts?

Dawgfan88

Meigs is going to be in trouble if Hampton can win all these games playing so "vanilla". Hate to see what you guys play like when you switch flavors!!

:D

I may be dead wrong...SG may have had our #

But I have yet to see us play as conservative as I believe we played the last two games...we may try tooty fruity tomorrow

Well I made it home. Really should not have drove. But hats off to the DOGS. A well oiled machine that does not rattle under pressure. That's why they will take care of Bussiness tomorrow night. Great game. As for a break down of the game .......... You would have to seen the other 7 match ups in the past two years. Prayers know each other's game so well. We knew how to defend them and what to do on half court, full court traps that where thrown at us. We seen zone at Hampton early in season. Uh... Meigs may have seen a little bit of them but being matched up against them on the floor is totally different. I say Dogs by 15 (hopefully 30). Hey Dogs you all show them a little hospitality as they would show you all if the table where turned. GO DOGS

• Upvote 1

I have all the respect in the world for a program of hamptons reputation. But they will not beat us by 15. Sorry to burst your bubble maroonandgray! Sounds like you're still upset about us sending you back home with a loss last year. With that being said I believe this is a toss up ball game and will be very close. Besides the 3 hr drive I can't wait til tip off tomorrow

Upset...nah. Thought you all would win your region from what I was reading on some post from coacht. So a loss by us would send sg back to meigs co. That would have been sweet. I think we feed off of hostile environments. We thank the Tigers for that. Great place to play.

I believe tomorrow's ball games are both toss ups.

I'll say south Greene wins by 3 and meigs pulls out a 6 pt win. But honestly wouldn't be surprised if both games went the other way. Just my opinion tho

Well I made it home. Really should not have drove. But hats off to the DOGS. A well oiled machine that does not rattle under pressure. That's why they will take care of Bussiness tomorrow night. Great game. As for a break down of the game .......... You would have to seen the other 7 match ups in the past two years. Prayers know each other's game so well. We knew how to defend them and what to do on half court, full court traps that where thrown at us. We seen zone at Hampton early in season. Uh... Meigs may have seen a little bit of them but being matched up against them on the floor is totally different. I say Dogs by 15 (hopefully 30). Hey Dogs you all show them a little hospitality as they would show you all if the table where turned. GO DOGS

Meigs is not SG, hard to say what's going to happen on the court , sure it's going to be a battle , and btw, Meigs has seen some tough zone defenses!! We have played some tough teams outside our district and class that played zone, so hopefully we won't go into shock like you are expecting M&G!!