Region 1A: Thoughts?

Dawgfan88

I was at Chucky Doak tonight and well, let's just say I like our chances and I like Meigs chances. I think GCA is too big and athletic for SG and well, If I were Hampton I would look out. Meigs wants to go back to state and they have had 48 hours to stew over losing to GCA. Rams game might be close but Tigers roll and I mean roll. Hampton does not have a single player that can play with ZY. Mark it down. Meigs has a good basketball coach. He will be ready for Hampton.

I am impressed with South Green's effort and scrappy play. But when you live and die by the 3 you better be able to rebound. Plus GCA rotates 11 players and SG only played 6 tonight. That will be a factor if that is the game plan tommorrow.

GCA has length and size. I can already see what this game is going to come down too.

Does GCA control the boards and transition SG to death?

Does SG live or die on the 3pointer?

When GCA puts their length out there and presses SG to move the ball can they do it within those tight passing lanes those long arms create?

And for good measure let's add which ref crew will TSSAA send out.

3 good ones

3 blind mice

1 showboat and 2 fat ones with worn out pee whistles from 1963?

Go Rams

1A. 2004 Reclassification SG could have played 1A ... Elected not too. 2008 smallest 2A school in state... 2012 eligible for 1A. Jump on the wagon.

I'm just saying. If I am talking SMALL 1A, I wanna talk about schools like Oakdale, Sunbright, Washburn, and Cloudland. But thats just me.

I give South Greene worlds of credit. They are a VERY scrappy team. Their record doesn't do them justice by a LONG shot. Grace better come to play, cause the Rebels don't back down from anybody. They nearly knocked off Meigs last year, only a bounce or two on the rim from an upset there! That said, I'm SO glad that should be last that we have to see of them this season! Too much drama! I'm TIRED!

Not sure if you realize it or not but what happened last season does not really mean much now! Just saying!!

I was at Chucky Doak tonight and well, let's just say I like our chances and I like Meigs chances. I think GCA is too big and athletic for SG and well, If I were Hampton I would look out. Meigs wants to go back to state and they have had 48 hours to stew over losing to GCA. Rams game might be close but Tigers roll and I mean roll. Hampton does not have a single player that can play with ZY. Mark it down. Meigs has a good basketball coach. He will be ready for Hampton.

I am impressed with South Green's effort and scrappy play. But when you live and die by the 3 you better be able to rebound. Plus GCA rotates 11 players and SG only played 6 tonight. That will be a factor if that is the game plan tommorrow.

GCA has length and size. I can already see what this game is going to come down too.

Does GCA control the boards and transition SG to death?

Does SG live or die on the 3pointer?

When GCA puts their length out there and presses SG to move the ball can they do it within those tight passing lanes those long arms create?

And for good measure let's add which ref crew will TSSAA send out.

3 good ones

3 blind mice

1 showboat and 2 fat ones with worn out pee whistles from 1963?

Go Rams

You just lost all credibility with your statement about Hampton players. Proves my point that we showed very little. We don't have a player to guard Zy, but of crse you all do, right? Short memory indeed.

As for coaching, we stack up well. Proved that in tournament last season....more than once.

Mark it down? PffffffffT

Uknoit, they are playing right into Ned's hands. Let em think we don't have anything. Lol

You got lucky to pull it out. You all should be going on the road. Was it ole Ned's plan to squeak by in order to try not to show us nothing? I have not seen you all in person this year but I seen S Greene four times and they are not a good team. If they beat you all twice I cant believe you all are that good either. 

I get along with most GCA posters, but this one's elevator isn't going all the way to the top tonight...Got us all figured out by watching tonight's game...Elementary...And I'd take our coaching over his or Meigs in this game or against the state's best such as Mitchell! Also, unlike him, I respect all programs at this point

You got lucky to pull it out. You all should be going on the road. Was it ole Ned's plan to squeak by in order to try not to show us nothing? I have not seen you all in person this year but I seen S Greene four times and they are not a good team. If they beat you all twice I cant believe you all are that good either.

That's what we are, lucky.

We were lucky when we beat LEED last year...Lucky to have only lost to Mitchell by, what, 12 in 2014?

We lost more than just those two games against SG this season, and the ones we did win, were, well, lucky wins. So I'm sure we're not in your all's league...Should be a cake walk for ya

That's what we are, lucky.

We were lucky when we beat LEED last year...Lucky to have only lost to Mitchell by, what, 12 in 2014?

We lost more than just those two games against SG this season, and the ones we did win, were, well, lucky wins. So I'm sure we're not in your all's league...Should be a cake walk for ya

Tiger2 is giving you his personal opinion, but he is not speaking on what the players or coaches are thinking by any means!! Meigs players and staff truly understand that they have a tall task ahead of them to get out of there with a win tomorrow night! They will not be taking Hampton lightly whatsoever!! Edited by TFL