THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

Devilfanatic or aka Ucsportsfan,

I still remember that Gleason game where Gleason had Jackson County down by 25 at halftime and substituted freely or it could have been 50. I thoroughly enjoyed that game and looked for you after the game.

Oh yea and that game took place right after you had proclaimed no one can touch Jackson County at the state tournament.

................then no one heard from you for 6 months on Coach T.

PERRY COUNTY? Really?? you're on here talking smack and you're from Perry Co.? hahahahahahahahahahahaha :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Your making fun of the greatest tradition in Tennessee high school basketball history,the Perry County Boys! With great coaches who did it with HOMEGROWN talent unlike Clarkrange, Jackson County etc, who rely on few transfers to maintain their programs, you sir are delusional!

Your making fun of the greatest tradition in Tennessee high school basketball history,the Perry County Boys! With great coaches who did it with HOMEGROWN talent unlike Clarkrange, Jackson County etc, who rely on few transfers to maintain their programs, you sir are delusional!

Shhhhhhhh! Those County schools in 7A do not want anyone knowing about them "persuading" kids to switch schools. I mean that would kill all of their arguments about recruiting and cheating. :lol:

How many state championships does Perry County girls have? There is a different thread for the boys but while we are on the subject they haven't been relevant for awhile and if my memory serves me correctly the last state championship you had the coach was from Sparta. We have 8 state championships out of which only one team had a starter on it that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County so keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts!

Edited by UCSportsFan

Devilfanatic or aka Ucsportsfan,

I still remember that Gleason game where Gleason had Jackson County down by 25 at halftime and substituted freely or it could have been 50. I thoroughly enjoyed that game and looked for you after the game.

Oh yea and that game took place right after you had proclaimed no one can touch Jackson County at the state tournament.

................then no one heard from you for 6 months on Coach T.

Keep hanging on to that 1 time you had a good team over there old man. Who has the highest winning percentage at the state tournament in women's basketball? ??? I'll give you a minute to ponder it but here's a hint its not Greenfield or UC or any other west tn team :)

How many state championships does Perry County girls have? There is a different thread for the boys but while we are on the subject they haven't been relevant for awhile and if my memory serves me.correctly the last state championship you had the coach was from Sparta. We have 8 state championships out of which only one team had a starter on it that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County so keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts!

Well Guru was making the point that he could bring upthere storied Boys program,he prefers to live in the present. And you are correct the coach of the great 1997 team was from Sparta, but their relevance of late was the 2012 State Runner up team and the 2012 State Final 4 team but that is ancient history. But dont get so defensive, i may know more facts than you think.

How many state championships does Perry County girls have? There is a different thread for the boys but while we are on the subject they haven't been relevant for awhile and if my memory serves me.correctly the last state championship you had the coach was from Sparta. We have 8 state championships out of which only one team had a starter on it that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County so keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts!

Well Guru was making the point that he could bring upthere storied Boys program,he prefers to live in the present. And you are correct the coach of the great 1997 team was from Sparta, but their relevance of late was the 2012 State Runner up team and the 2012 State Final 4 team but that is ancient history. But dont get so defensive, i may know more facts than you think.

How many state championships does Perry County girls have? There is a different thread for the boys but while we are on the subject they haven't been relevant for awhile and if my memory serves me correctly the last state championship you had the coach was from Sparta. We have 8 state championships out of which only one team had a starter on it that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County so keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts!

????