THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

This whole thread should be pulled off, UCdrama was just trying to start more drama just by the heading. Don't anyone even respond to his rants that is what he's after. After Clark Range takes JC out then he will be gone for another year. Every team in the state is hoping JC wins because UCdrama you know as well that JC has no business at the state tournament this year.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

This whole thread should be pulled off, UCdrama was just trying to start more drama just by the heading. Don't anyone even respond to his rants that is what he's after. After Clark Range takes JC out then he will be gone for another year. Every team in the state is hoping JC wins because UCdrama you know as well that JC has no business at the state tournament this year.

JC has no business at the State Tournament?? That's one of the most ignorant comments I've ever had the displeasure of reading. They've actually won a Gold Ball, and a Runner-up in there careers. And made impacts on those exceptional teams. Feel free to mention more decorated girls in your program. I'll give credit where credit is due. 

Thats great and I'm just on here asking how the 2 best can meet in a Semi Final of Regions?

Because of a past-halfcourt shot that was by mere chance. Nothing more to it.

If and i admit its a HUGE if, but if JC beats Clarkrange then they definitely belong.  Had it not been for a shot from beyond half court they would have been there anyway but thats water under the bridge.  I agree with you that this year's team isn't nearly as strong as most that we have sent to the tournament but if they earn it then they deserve it.  At the end of the day i still say Clarkrange wins the state but if anyone can beat them its Coach Brown and the Lady Blue Devils :)

P.S. we wish we had teams like Greenfield to play we would be at the state tournament every year with ease  :mrgreen:

JC has no business at the State Tournament?? That's one of the most ignorant comments I've ever had the displeasure of reading. They've actually won a Gold Ball, and a Runner-up in there careers. And made impacts on those exceptional teams. Feel free to mention more decorated girls in your program. I'll give credit where credit is due. 

Because of a past-halfcourt shot that was by mere chance. Nothing more to it.

Hard to argue with those facts!!! 

See you keep emphasizing the past, yet here we are in the present. Our girls haven't had a lot of success in the past but our boys are the "most decorated" program in Class A. But that doesn't mean im on the boys forumd talking them up because of what they have done.

PERRY COUNTY?  Really?? you're on here talking smack and you're from Perry Co.?  hahahahahahahahahahahaha :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol: