THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

One minute its CR now its Jackson next you will claim Union City CMON MAN.

I support all the teams from the UpperCumberland!  I'm a fan of JC for sure but you have dodged the question yet again bro!  Where is this super team of yours been all these years?  You'll be one and done when and if you make it to the buro' so be proud of your team just don't compare them to these two programs until they achieve it.  :popcorneater:

UC we have 6 good players and a real good starting 5. My fear has been they run into some clown referees and we get in foul trouble because we play real aggressive. Last night we didn't press and Dresden pressed all night and we played with a lot of composure. In 2009-2010 we weren't that deep either and won it. So, you never know. But we are maturing at the right time and we have went through some good teams already. Riverside will be another battle Monday. Our road is tougher to get to the Boro now than it was in 2009 and 2010. Clarkrange has been my pick to win it all all year. But if we get that far it will definitely be a dogfight. Our girls are in top notch condition and will play 4 quarters of basketball. I hope we get to see it. And don't sleep on Middleton either. They are this years Union City. A tough team as well.

UC we have 6 good players and a real good starting 5. My fear has been they run into some clown referees and we get in foul trouble because we play real aggressive. Last night we didn't press and Dresden pressed all night and we played with a lot of composure. In 2009-2010 we weren't that deep either and won it. So, you never know. But we are maturing at the right time and we have went through some good teams already. Riverside will be another battle Monday. Our road is tougher to get to the Boro now than it was in 2009 and 2010. Clarkrange has been my pick to win it all all year. But if we get that far it will definitely be a dogfight. Our girls are in top notch condition and will play 4 quarters of basketball. I hope we get to see it. And don't sleep on Middleton either. They are this years Union City. A tough team as well.

Yeah if they hadn't lost their point guard i would say they were the favorite no doubt but having been to the state tournament last year and the year before i do give CR the advantage over most teams but having said that you still have to play the games.  Should be some great games this year as always.  I know i go on with everyone on here and stir the pot but in reality most of the teams that make it to the glass house are fairly close in talent.  Its how they handle the pressure of being on the big stage and being in an elimination game against another quality opponent.

UC I know the history and tradition of Jackson County and Clarkrange. All the state titles tell the tale. I have always enjoyed watching JC play. I hate it didn't work out for them. I met a guy that is on coach T last year I can't remember his name that knows you that is a big JC fan that I seen alot. You guys coming to the tournament this year? I will be there regardless if we make it. I go every year.

UC I know the history and tradition of Jackson County and Clarkrange. All the state titles tell the tale. I have always enjoyed watching JC play. I hate it didn't work out for them. I met a guy that is on coach T last year I can't remember his name that knows you that is a big JC fan that I seen alot. You guys coming to the tournament this year? I will be there regardless if we make it. I go every year.

You probably met 7A if i'm guessing. Older guy?  Yeah we'll be there, i will probably wait until the semi's though but i will definitely be there!

Well that settles it.  No need to play the games.  We can all just go home and get ready for next year.  90warrior has spoken, and so it shall be. 

"Pitiful" PC did beat Clarkrange this year, you know.   And White County did beat Pickett by 30 at Sparta, but it was a much more difficult win at Byrdstown, and you know it, if you were there.

Not sure what your agenda is, but you take every opportunity to down Pickett, at least over the past 3 months that I've seen your posts. 

i don't have anything against pickett. just don't think they are that good.  just my opinion. don't take it personal.

great post well written and I agree there are a lot of good teams out there this year as always. There are several teams that have a shot at going to the state tournament this year and there are a handful that have a shot at winning it in my opinion. Oliver Springs is not one of them however.

Oliver Springs is one game away from being there and defeated JC in both meetings this year. They beat Meigs and Grace in the regionals.