Gibson County vs Riverside

westtnsportsfan

lol you're on drugs... I haven't said one thing about a ref or headband...

It is his brother Pioneer 42.  Bri Fields should have been the difference in this game.  She had spurts of brilliance but not consistently throughout the game.  IMO, I would have green lighted her to get to the rim and score or kick out to Lannom or drop off in the post when they challenged you.

Nobody on here cares about 2009-2010 but if having it underneath your replies helps you cope then by all means. Congratulations tho that was the first reply that you did not say refs or headbands. I applaude you for that. We know it was tough

What are you on? I want some.

Nobody on here cares about 2009-2010 but if having it underneath your replies helps you cope then by all means. Congratulations tho that was the first reply that you did not say refs or headbands. I applaude you for that. We know it was tough

What are you on? I want some.

I agree GC played bad but I sat two rows from the floor and these girls were walking and carrying the ball all night and wasn't called. I seen four or five very questionable fouls on GC when we were about to get a little momentum. Congrats to Riverside. Played very physical and got away with it. We will see how it goes in M boro.

I agree GC played bad but I sat two rows from the floor and these girls were walking and carrying the ball all night and wasn't called. I seen four or five very questionable fouls on GC when we were about to get a little momentum. Congrats to Riverside. Played very physical and got away with it. We will see how it goes in M boro.

It does not matter if you sat in front row second row or at home. The game was played and they lost bottom line . Come to grips with it. It is over

Riverside fans, I'm NOT making excuses in this post. I've given you guys credit, great team!!!! Riverside is pretty physical. Gibson struggles against teams who match their physicality. I would say Riversides physicality was enough to cause our players to miss shots they don't normally miss. The biggest thing I saw in the scorebook after the game is that our players were way off from their scoring averages from the season. Bree Linton from Riverside is a stud! Not only that, but they're extremely well-coached and the players on the team know their roles and are bought into what their coach is teaching them. It must also be noted that Riverside was 13-14 shooting from the FT line tonight! Impressive!!!! Another impressive stat is only 4 turnovers!!!!! That kind of basketball wins championships. I hate to see Gibson not make it, but major respect to what the Riverside team has going on.

I was impressed with four turnovers and no true point guard.  Bree seems completely unflappable while absolutely being able to frustrate other players with steals and physical play.  I agree that Riverside players know their role and execute well.  That was a HUGE shot the freshman #11 hit at the end of the game.  Probably not the one drawn up but huge as well!  Not so sure that we didnt just have a top 4 team just run into another top 4 team in regionals. (just like middleton and UC last year).