Gibson County vs Riverside

westtnsportsfan

Yeah I am going to get their 35-40 minutes before tip-off. Lot of fans from Medina and other places will be there as I seen in region. Want to make sure I get a good seat. I had to set in the top row at Bethel the last two games. I can only imagine what kind of crowd we will have tonight.

How will I know it is you? Are you going to be wearing baby blue and red along with the other 1500 people there?

Go person to person asking if they're GCPioneer... My guess is that someone along the way will point you in my direction. 1500 people?... You're expecting a small crowd for this one... My guess is standing room only for this one.

Idk a lot about where riverside plays... But they better be ready for a crazy environment tonight. The gym will be packed and loud! Hopefully they will get the pep band there too! I could definitely see a team that is use to playing in small gyms get a little intimidated by the atmosphere tonight

They play at Riverside High School in Decaturville  lol and I guarantee they havent seen anything like they are getting ready to witness.  It is going to be jumping!!!  I am heading there as i type!  Going to get there early and look for GCPioneer!

sloppy sloppy game on both sides! I was shocked to see such a well coached team like Gibson County play so poorly. I was equally as shocked to see Riverside miss 14 layups. They could have won by 12 or more. Every body on the court look nervous except for riverside's number 24. She has great hands! Thoughts from anyone else who was there?

Gibson doesn't play conservative. If they're open, they're shooting the ball. If Bri feels like getting to the basket and scoring, she's getting to the basket and scoring. If she feels like dominating this game tomorrow night, she will dominate this game. Riverside struggles with full court pressure without a true PG that can really handle it.... All Gibson Co. does for the most part is press. If Gibson is hitting shots tomorrow, Riverside won't know what hit them.

Great job Panthers, winning on the road against overwhelming odds! Mondo RHS '78