Gibson County vs Riverside

westtnsportsfan

From the sound of it this should be a really good game. Two tough hard nosed teams. Haven't see riverside just going by what I have been told. We are playing out best ball of the season right now. I'm gonna say GC wins 60-52.

I think you are spot on westtn.  The Pioneer brothers (Pioneer42 and GCPioneer) may be getting a little ahead of themselves.  With a game as big as this I think both teams may be a little tight and possibly a little conservative to start.  Especially because neither team has a bench.  This game is going to be a battle.  Top to bottom, GC has better players if you matchup head to head and because of that I think they win.  But Riverside is tested and senior laden so I dont see them getting blow out.  Don't miss this game if you can make it!

I think you are spot on westtn. The Pioneer brothers (Pioneer42 and GCPioneer) may be getting a little ahead of themselves. With a game as big as this I think both teams may be a little tight and possibly a little conservative to start. Especially because neither team has a bench. This game is going to be a battle. Top to bottom, GC has better players if you matchup head to head and because of that I think they win. But Riverside is tested and senior laden so I dont see them getting blow out. Don't miss this game if you can make it!

Gibson doesn't play conservative. If they're open, they're shooting the ball. If Bri feels like getting to the basket and scoring, she's getting to the basket and scoring. If she feels like dominating this game tomorrow night, she will dominate this game. Riverside struggles with full court pressure without a true PG that can really handle it.... All Gibson Co. does for the most part is press. If Gibson is hitting shots tomorrow, Riverside won't know what hit them.