who will be William blount next head coach?

Congrats w/b y'all have gotten a heck of a coach, I played for coach shad at smyrna in the mid 90s and after graduating I went back and attended games and he made me do something I didn't think I'd do, i started going to games at blackman "I won't be doing that anymore btw" the way his teams play are like him, blue collar tough football with a family like atmosphere. there were plenty of yrs where when at smyrna we didn't have D1 players but he took the players we had and made them good high school football players, he adjusts to the players he had weather it was jauan jennings "at blackman" or at smyrna the gun slinger sonny gray playing qb, coach played the offense that put his team in a position to win. You might say oh well yeah anybody wld do that but there's a guy at UT who for half a season ran an offense with a qb that didn't fit that offense, anyways congrats w/b on the hire and i will be looking for scores from yall on friday nights and rooting for you guys, but on the other hand after 20 plus yrs of seeing coach on the side lines in rutherford county I'm gonna miss seeing a coach shad team in rutherford county