who will be William blount next head coach?

TRAERAE, the first order of business as a potential WB assistant would be to change your CoachT password to something you will never remember. Then forget it anyway. I really see no place for an active coach to be on CoachT at all. Especially one that is downing former employers and coworkers. Maybe you should take up softball or something to outlet your aggressions. I like to beat up Italians who immigrate from the Jersey Shore in controlled karate combat. If it wasn't for that midget Jap and his head games I would have won All-Valley in a rout.

Maybe you could start a house rehab project or something. Who knows.

Be more creative with your time, sir.

Good luck and Go Cardinals!!

Agreed and I have let certain people actions dictate my actions and I never talk trash and that former employee has crucified me over and over but 2 wrongs DONT make a right. I agree with all of you and stop reading these threads and really stop commenting. Our lives have taken a major jolt in last 6 weeks and I have not made some good decisions. I should never judge a man character by a forum and I hope you do the same. Thank you and if I offended any of you in Blount county I apologize. Always remember there 3 sides to the truth mine theirs and the truth. Good luck

Edited by TREYRAE

The best player you have to talk about is a punter? No RB, QB, LB, DB? Of course I guess the punter has been the most important player at WB for years.

Of course WB has had lots of good players over the years but Whitehead is the only one that's gone D1 recently that I know of. Apparently some people think the only players that are good are the ones that go D1.

Instead of trying to respond to each of you.....Thank you to the well wishers....Only time will tell about whether a hire is good or not, but from the people that have been contacted (and there have been many), logic would tell me that WB just made the biggest hire since the school has been in existence.  All of the questions about who he brings with him, how long will he be there, where does he rank as far as a coach....those things will be answered in time.  I am pleased at this point, that the admin did everything they could and made the decision they thought was best for the program....So I am ready to move forward and give him the support he needs.

• Upvote 1

Instead of trying to respond to each of you.....Thank you to the well wishers....Only time will tell about whether a hire is good or not, but from the people that have been contacted (and there have been many), logic would tell me that WB just made the biggest hire since the school has been in existence. All of the questions about who he brings with him, how long will he be there, where does he rank as far as a coach....those things will be answered in time. I am pleased at this point, that the admin did everything they could and made the decision they thought was best for the program....So I am ready to move forward and give him the support he needs.

Administration got it right with this hire IMO....hope all goes well for WB players, coaches, and fans. This school is overdue for a good football program. Congratulations on this hire.

Instead of trying to respond to each of you.....Thank you to the well wishers....Only time will tell about whether a hire is good or not, but from the people that have been contacted (and there have been many), logic would tell me that WB just made the biggest hire since the school has been in existence.  All of the questions about who he brings with him, how long will he be there, where does he rank as far as a coach....those things will be answered in time.  I am pleased at this point, that the admin did everything they could and made the decision they thought was best for the program....So I am ready to move forward and give him the support he needs.

Amen.. and Good luck!!!