Livingston Academy vs Chattanooga Central (substate) sectional game

swipper

What is everybody thoughts and outlook for this game.  I am pulling for Livingston Academy but they are going to have to play VERY VERY good to win.  I am going to say that Chattanooga Central Purple Pounders is going to be out to beat Livingston for what the Livingston's football team done to them in the playoffs by beating them.  

Good luck Livingston Academy go and make Livingston proud.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough to go on the rd & win a substate game but LA has 5 seniors starting that are experienced so nerves shouldnt be that much of a factor. Matchups will tell the tale & honestly I know nothing of Central. They havent been in a game this big as far as coacht records go back & sometimes that homecourt sub state can mess with your head. Would have to give Central a slight edge on paper but LA won't go down without a fight!

PSA: if you are a livingston fun you might want to leave work, leave the house early to get to the game early. they moved the game to a bigger gym but central has played in 5 sold out games this year include yesterday region championship game. and its the only game in town tomorrow. and i would hate for you to drive all the way down here and have to stand outside. please take this advice and get here early. i repeat once the gym is full to capacity the police and fire marshall will not let anybody else in period!!!!!!

If Miller want to go to state he need to do a lot better job coaching than he did when they play Cannon last time the Gore kid did not play over half of one period in my thinking he the second best player on team hope HOGEYE WIN IT ALL

Tough to go on the rd & win a substate game but LA has 5 seniors starting that are experienced so nerves shouldnt be that much of a factor. Matchups will tell the tale & honestly I know nothing of Central. They havent been in a game this big as far as coacht records go back & sometimes that homecourt sub state can mess with your head. Would have to give Central a slight edge on paper but LA won't go down without a fight!

Where has this game been moved to? Is it not being played at Chattanooga Central?

Central has surprised me.. I have to admit they have played much better than I expected. I thought Brainerd would win the game last night on experience and talent(knowing and not wanting to travel for a 2nd year)but Central looks like a team on a mission. I hope the missed day of rest(denied by the TSSAA) doesn't affect them late in the game. I know LA folks were at the game. Chattanooga State is a good facility for the Pounders and I wish them good luck and hope all the players are safe during the game.