UNION CITY VS. HAMPTON: CLASS A STATE QUARTERFINALS

JDOGG80

Thanks. Apology accepted. I enjoy go back and forth with fans and don't ever want it to be about my son. I've told him to let his play do the talking just like UC did. Once again, my son said not one single player from UC ran their mouth!

Like you said, let the game do the talking! Your son is a ball player. I kept my eye on him during that game, especially in that 3rd qtr, to see how he'd respond to the adversity. Not one time did he hang his head. He wanted that game. Hats off to him.

Like you said, let the game do the talking! Your son is a ball player. I kept my eye on him during that game, especially in that 3rd qtr, to see how he'd respond to the adversity. Not one time did he hang his head. He wanted that game. Hats off to him.

Thanks UC. We will be back. We will have 5 key players coming back.

I think TCA is right they would have finished 2nd behind UC. we could not throw the ball in the ocean the first time we met, but after that game no problem. Humboldt was no problem for UC. You don't  have to worry about your team TCA they are fine players, your team is not the only team that lost to UC by 20+ this year. #5 is a great player and so are the rest of the team. If we get  to play Mitchell hope you get to come watch it. COPE must be froze in but you have a great night TCA

Stock is right. Mitchell may be the defending champs but rankings, UC is #1. But rankings don't matter. With that #1 comes a target on your back. Everybody wants to beat you. But as for Hampton, again no disrespect to Hampton and their program. If you're at Murfreesboro then you're one of the elite 8s. But it's level to this! UC is coming for that gold ball. Yall can have that silver ball. We don't want no parts of it. And for you guys on here who claim you're not "bragging" about your team, you're still trying to downplay UC. Which is cool! None of our players are on this web page talking. They let their game speak for itself. Don't believe me, ask TCAIntense, he'll tell you. As for that TCA vs UC game, let's be honest here TCA fans. In that 1st half yall made shots that had a little luck on the ball. I specifically remember #5 for TCA making 2-3 shots with Donte Simpson guarding him with GREAT defense and #5 threw it up and they went it. 2nd half, they defense had you bottled. But TCA had a great group of kids. Back to Hampton, all I'm going to say is good luck Thursday. Play your game and leave it all out on the court because I'm here to tell UC will be ready for whatever. And the a "keyboard war" or whatever was said, this is a page made for this. And As for riding the bus home from school, I graduate high school 7 yrs ago! No riding the bus here. I'm a true UC fan. Purple&Gold Pride.

Best of luck to all the teams in the tourney. Hope everyone have safe travels.

Cool post...Just one thing, I nor anyone I recall from Hampton has downplayed UC...That would be, well, ignorant!

TCA I will post later..Ive been out of commission due to technical difficulties. .lol..Ill tell you this TCA..If my son could ball like yours I would brag on him because he can flat out play! ..He will do well with the Memphis Bulls..And as to Hampton fans ill be the first to tell you it sounds like you are a class act with a great bunch of kids and respects all..More later from me.

Ok guys lets get back to the task at hand which is Hampton vs UC. We are home and done and practicing for next year. You guys still have an opportunity! I would love to see film on Hampton. I know they played Mitchell really well last year despite some of the comments that have been made. I think UC is heavily favored and most likely will win but Hampton isn't in the Boro for nothing. Anything can happen in the big arena. We have Oman Arena in Jackson and play a few games each year here. We call it the "great equalizer " because it's difficult to shoot there due to the background. I've seen teams play other teams close games that wasn't supposed to stay within 20. For the fans sake, I hope Hampton plays UC close. That makes it a lot more fun!

We also played at. Omen areina the. first. of. Year. And. Beat. Two good. Teams. Pretty bad. So. big. Gym don't. worry us. Uc. Wins by double digit you. can count on it.

Big arenas present two issues that most H.S. teams do not experience: 1- depth perception for shooters/background 2. 94 ft vs 84 ft. At this point in the season most teams should focus on "doing what they do best" and not start making "WHOLESALE" changes to their team philosophies!

Edited by normandale3