Moore co Star transfer?

dixieboyfan20

Is she better than Pierce?

The difference in the 2 is age. This kid is a freshman and Pierce is a junior. If the ages were the same I think most people would be split 50/50 on who the best in the district is right now. Pierce right now is the best in that district without question, but if MC can finally get over the hump and beat Community next year then her name will be mentioned for that honor next year. Their skill sets are very similar. The production from both are very similar. After next year, district MVP will be back up for grabs with Pierce and at least one of the girls at MTCS graduating next year. Once that happens if this kid stays put, then that title would be hers to loose. She should be on track to score 2500 pts or so having already gotten her 1000th pt this year. She is just a freshman this year and with 3 years left to play she should get a lot of hardware if she stays at MC. 

• 3 weeks later...

Who cares where she goes. Truth is those girls left on that team are all very good and do amazing things when they play as a team.

Further more D1 recruits would rather pick from an exposure team where they have about 10 very athletic rockstars instead of a one man show at a District A school.

That is my opinion of course.

Who cares where she goes. Truth is those girls left on that team are all very good and do amazing things when they play as a team.

Further more D1 recruits would rather pick from an exposure team where they have about 10 very athletic rockstars instead of a one man show at a District A school.

That is my opinion of course.

hmmmm

• 3 weeks later...