Ezell-DCA

RealGoEagles

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt all you want to. Brian Beaubien will have his defense ready to play. Calvetti and Wooden will show up and play their best ball on both sides. After seeing this team play at Cascade last week, they have finally arrived. Ezell will have trouble handleing DCA'S front four led by Thompson, Businda, Humphereys, and Menchace. I dont care what anyone says, this is a RIVALRY, and there will not be a blowout by Ezell. I am going out on a limb and predicting DCA 27, Ezell 24. And here is why I think this. The Wildcats have an exceptional offensive line, and when DCA runs the ball they win. You cant forget Wooden carried for 140 yards in the first half of the last game. If DCA doesnt try and throw it, they will be successful. Doubt all you want to, but Calvetti and Company are going to come in and play a heck of a ball game, and in my mind it will be the best game of the night. You gotta lose sometime, lets go cats.

Posted by cgeorge953:

Doubt all you want to. Brian Beaubien will have his defense ready to play. Calvetti and Wooden will show up and play their best ball on both sides. After seeing this team play at Cascade last week, they have finally arrived. Ezell will have trouble handleing DCA'S front four led by Thompson, Businda, Humphereys, and Menchace. I dont care what anyone says, this is a RIVALRY, and there will not be a blowout by Ezell. I am going out on a limb and predicting DCA 27, Ezell 24. And here is why I think this. The Wildcats have an exceptional offensive line, and when DCA runs the ball they win. You cant forget Wooden carried for 140 yards in the first half of the last game. If DCA doesnt try and throw it, they will be successful. Doubt all you want to, but Calvetti and Company are going to come in and play a heck of a ball game, and in my mind it

You gotta lose sometime, lets go cats.

How many yards did he have in second? 15

I don't really have a dog in this fight but I like good High School football and this should be one of the better games this week. If DCA doesn't get in the game from the start it will be a long night for them. Last week, Cascade scored 14 points before DCA ever touched the ball. DCA finally got their selves together in the second quarter and took a 21 - 17 lead at halftime. If they get down by 14 or 21 points against Ezell they'll never recover. DCA will move the ball on the ground against Ezell and will score several points but they probably won't be able to stop Ezell's passing attack. Cascade's young quarterback was able to complete several passes against DCA's secondary. DCA has the athletes and if their secondary can step it up a notch they can control the ball and win this game.

Good luck to both teams... it should be a good one.

Guest cntryboy

Schlappi is not hurt and will be at full strength on friday night so instead of trying to talk trash on here maybe dca should be figuring out how they plan to stop Ezell. Just because Ezell has beat dca soundly the last two times they have played doesn't mean that they will over look them. Ezell will be excited and ready to get another win under their belt and dca better be ready.

DCA played very gutty game. They lost Calvetti their QB to a knee injury early in the game. Ezell 7-0 at halftime and their 1st olay they threw and interception and DCA got the ball to the two yard line and Ezells D held them. They proceded to take the ball 98 yards scoring on 4th down on a reverse to AJ Blackburn. That broke DCA and they turned the ball over twice and Ezell turned that into 2 touchdowns. DCA had it close in the first half just like the 1st game but i think Ezell just was the better shape of the two teams.

Very impressed with Ezell's defense they played awfully well and are lead by their emotinoal leaders WIll martin and ANtoine Owens both i would take on my team any day.

The Eagle defense was dominant on a very bad field. Neither team could get their footing in the first half on offense, except for AJ Blackburn on a 56 yard pass play. Another run and an interception return for a touchdown and the game was over. Way to go Eagle defense, which limited DCA to probably less than 100 total yards. I hope Calvetti is okay. He is a very good player and a tough one to lose in a game like this.