Loretto v Union City

Vandychris

I told you these country boys match up with anyone well. Making comments like they don't belong is just immature. Sure they do. They held UC to 4 PTs in the 1st qtr and have not been out played at all. They are playing a good strong game against this untouchable. Clearly they can be touched!!!

UC held UC to 4 points in the first Q..They still playing timid and not shooting the ball with confidence at all!.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some folks would be happy with a 15 point state semifinal win especially being down 8 points after 8 minutes...We did win the last 24 minutes 51-28 but anybody who has followed UC for any time at all knows this team , right now, is going through the motions...There is no reason this team, with the weapons we have, should be struggling to get 55 & 57 points against the teams we have faced this week...Its not the first time we have faced zone defenses or teams bigger than we are...We are missing shots where we are wide open...Stewart and Deberry with only made threes during the tournament...I don't blame people saying we are not as good as has been advertised...This week we are playing like 10-12 loss team...Its been disappointing to say the least...I'm not on board with the officiating...I don't think its been all that bad...I know this...If we come out and score 17 points in the first tomorrow we will be in a terrible mess...Mitchell won't let us off the hook like Loretto or Hampton have....Anyway, tomorrow is a different day and its for a Gold Ball, our 6th by the way....Number 1 vs Number 2...Defending champion going for a repeat...GOOD LUCK AND GO TORNADOES !!!!

It sounds like you are covered either way.

Win - Best team in tourney

Lose- Refs are terrible

Listened to the game and announcers didn't see it the way you did.

Watched the game, and didn't see it that way either.  Unless UC shoots 70% tomorrow, you lose.  Mitchell is just better.