WHAT SENIORS HAVE SIGNED WHERE?

coyotewrestlingclub

It boils down to this and then Im done. Mt had MULTIPLE state champions and medalists on their team this past season. Yes, they're a club team, I never said they were not. I said if you wanted to just "come and go as you please" the coaching staff may not like that. The article produced was from 08-09, 6 years ago. The name calling is not needed the bashing on the MT program is not needed (MatWiz, just because you say "no offense" doesnt mean you can say whatever).

You guys really need to take a step back and realize that talking bad about someone or name calling on a forum where you dont have to reveal your name doesn't make you big or bad. Im in no way offended just embarassed for you.

If my info was ever incorrect (which it was with Cumberland beating MT last year) I came out and said it.

Bottom line...grow up

Edited by WrestlingGod

The NCWA has come a long way (Thanks to Title 9) in a short time. Would like to see the DII AA's against the NCWA AA's. Would be some interesting match ups.

Not really....NAIA maybe

They actually did this back in 2010 at the Lone Star Duals

Heres a link, the matches are spread out throughout the videos

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/236278

I dont know of the exact team score, but Im pretty sure NAIA won pretty handily.

(MatWiz, just because you say "no offense" doesnt mean you can say whatever).

No offense, you don't really don't know what you're talking about, we are talking about MTSU compared to D1 teams and the fact that they are still a "club" program. 

Yes they have some state champs and placers, but what I'm saying is you don't see the top notch guys going here and some of those guys could actually go to places more impressive.

No offense, you don't really don't know what you're talking about, we are talking about MTSU compared to D1 teams and the fact that they are still a "club" program. 

Yes they have some state champs and placers, but what I'm saying is you don't see the top notch guys going here and some of those guys could actually go to places more impressive.

1. Nobody ever said MTSU compared to a D1 team.

2. YOU said " mediocre wrestlers from high school in TN." which would NOT include state champions and medalists.

3. Id be willing to put money on "top notch guys" going there and had the chance to go to other schools to wrestle.

Im done with you guys.

Edited by WrestlingGod

A few corrections, if we may;

As of yet, Only Feuerbacher and King have committed to MTSU for next year. If Binns and Baltz would like to wrestle for us, we'd be happy to have them (as they already know) and there's a home here for them.

The term "club" doesn't bother us one bit. That's what we are. But this club has lined up against and beaten teams from NAIA, NJCAA, and NCAA D-3, so it's not the form of club sports that you're probably used to, but call it whatever you'd like. Those sorts of discussions are best left on message boards like these, and that's exactly what they're for. Celebrate freedom of speech! This is still America!

We just appreciate the support.

Go Blue!

Are you a coach? Someone earlier stated Binns was going to MTSU.

Edited by hoosierdad

How are these different? I never said anything wrong in my statement.

Yes MTSU is not funded by the school

Yes MTSU still offers scholarships to certain athletes on the team

The website you're looking at is from 08-09, 6 years ago.

go to blueraiderwrestling.com

I never said it wasnt a club team, again, the stigma behind the word club is what is what I dont like. Is there a specific reason you are so combative against what I have to say? If we've met and ive done something to offend you or something you didnt like i apologize but man up and keep ur personal crap off these forums, if you have a problem approach me as a man, dont cower behind anonymity.

The only crap on here is you. Yes, you have offended me with your many lies on here trying to act like you know what you are talking about. You do not. I will call you out every time you do this. As for owning up, it was only after you had been called out twice. The more you talk, the more ignorance is shown. Have a good day.

If my info was ever incorrect (which it was with Cumberland beating MT last year)

Your info is very rarely correct. You said the dooleys were related to the Simpsons a long time ago and been called out for it on multiple occasions and you have yet to own up to it. You tried to pass the buck onto somebody else by saying a simpson told you that he was at a Franklin wrestling match to see his nephew which I highly doubt he said because that's a lie. So do not say you admit when you are incorrect because you rarely do. And as for state champions and medalists on MTSU programs no offense to the wrestling in TN but just because you are a state medalists or even a state champion does not mean you are a top wrestler in the country. That includes D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and the club level. The best division is obviously D1. Looking at the D1 all Americans they were represented by 25 states. Tennessee was not one of them with that being said, MTSU is a fine program, but just because they have state medalists or champions doesn't mean they are a powerhouse program that trains 24/7 like any other division they are a club team for a reason and that is to allow kids to wrestle without the pressure of it being a job.

Edited by westernwrestler

But can I just say, at the end of the day, whether it's someone from Chattanooga, King, Cumberland, MTSU, or wherever, if one of the wrestlers goes into a restaurant (not sure why they would since they'd be cutting!), the cashier still says "full price".

There's room enough in the state for all levels of wrestling, and some good things happening at all of them. I'm not sure why that can't be celebrated instead of torn apart.

We love/respect all the state programs on all the levels.

Also, in keeping information accurate, while we do appreciate Cadet's information as to the Cumberland/MTSU series, we wrestled this season and were on the short side of a 21-19 team score that was decided in the last 20 seconds of the 285lb match which featured their national runner-up and our 8th place heavyweight. That's hardly the domination he'd like to believe, but we wish him the best of luck in California and appreciate him keeping up with us all the way from across the nation.

Domination I'd like to believe? What are you referring to? I said absolutely nothing about this year. I wasn't on the coaching staff this year so I am not sure where that comment came from. I don't keep up with MTSU. I keep up with Cumberland. I see what you're trying to do there though!

I won't act surprised at all that Stewart was in a tight match. The guy was the 1-pt win master this season. Bottom line is he got the job done and your guy didn't. That lineup also didn't include Williams, Meyn was bumped up, and Baysinger was bumped up and the starter (Croley) was out.

And oh yeah...the score according to the CU website was 21-18 (not 21-19). But they've been known to have errors in the past too! Have a great day! ;)

Edited by cadet130