WHAT SENIORS HAVE SIGNED WHERE?

coyotewrestlingclub

Ladies, ladies, ladies!! Why must we all fight? Can't we all just get along? I was really wanting to see what the post had to say. WG had every right to post what he did and good on him. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say hoosierdad your username is stating it all....your a dad. Your not a coach, God knows your not a wrestler with the title as dad in your name. The way you're attacking someone else in the wrestling community is just sad!!! You sir are sad! I've met WG a time or two (can't give you exact dates) but he love for this sport truly burns inside him! He doesn't have any ties to a team, but will get on or watch wrestling for pure love. In my 34 years of being involved in the sport of wrestling wither it be coaching, wrestling, or spectating I've never seen the amount of disrespect on a forum within a certain community where we pride ourselves on being brothers and the elite! In which most of it I've seen comes from you hoosierdad. Now if I recall you said your weren't hiding behind a username but then go on to say "I will call you out every time you do this. As for owning up, it was only after you had been called out twice. The more you talk, the more ignorance is shown"

That to me sir is you still hiding behind a screen on your computer. I don't know you, by the looks of this I do not want to. I'm going to go on out and say it that hoosierdad you are showing your ignorance and embarrassing the sport that you get on here to talk about, that from what I have been reading you know nothing about! I try to refrain from posting but this was eating me up. Please sir stop disrespecting the sport I love and have been doing my entire life! Also MatWiz don't even get me started with you! I see way to much that you post that I don't want to waste my time, your time or anyone else's time to refer anything to you! Good day to all and Happy Easter!!

PS WG I noticed your signature says Ooorahh?? Do you have an affiliation with the Marine Corps? I was served in the mid 90s and wrestled for them!

Edited by iWrestle

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

Would you like us to send you an MTSU shirt, Andrew?

I would love one. Love the program and what they have to offer, and what they are trying to do.

Was thinking kevin would end up there but that doesnt look like it is in the cards. Good luck in the future and keep up the good work

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

Would you like us to send you an MTSU shirt, Andrew?

I would love one. Love the program and what they have to offer, and what they are trying to do.

Was thinking kevin would end up there but that doesnt look like it is in the cards. Good luck in the future and keep up the good work

iWrestle, are you serious?  This is your first post and this is what you do?  In order to be taken seriously, you might want to brush up on your spelling as well as your grammar.  I had to stop laughing at your writing because it sounded like an 8 year old defending his father.  You certainly amused me.  I do not have a problem with you defending WG.  As you stated, WG has every right to post on this board, well, so do I.  This is not a one way street.  In closing, how can you say I am embarrasing and ignorant about the great sport of wrestling when you write the way you did?  There is no greater ignorance than your grammar and spelling.  So, before you throw stones with your next post, be sure to spell-check and ask your English teacher to proof-read.  It would make you sound more intellegent.  Right now, this sounds like Max Baer, Jr.  You do remember him from The Beverly Hillbillies?

P.S.  I do believe I know wrestling.

Edited by hoosierdad

hooiserdad, I type the way I type talk the way I talk. But when it comes to wrestling I have proven I know what I'm doing, when it comes coaching I show results. You sir are a dad who knows not what he is talking about. I don't ever see anything intelligent about wrestling that you say. I may be a little more aged in my years, I may not have the beat grammar or spelling, but I do have something you don't. Its called pride and honor. You are one of the dads I wouldn't ever allow in my practice room because you would be the one yelling nonsense on the side. The way you conduct yourself by insulting people makes you a sad sad person. Why not just get on and simply humble the way you correct someone? Maybe then people would respect you, I on the other hand could care less how I'm thought of down here. I'm a yank and proud! I just love this sport and don't like seeing the people who think they know what they are talking about be consistently rude to people.

Also yes I do know Max Baer, the boxer from the great depression who killed three men in the ring. If you're referring to Beverly Hillbillies I'll take it too, I wouldn't mind my own show and to live there.

iWrestle, are you serious about you next post?  Your ignorance came in even louder.  You do not know me.  You do not know if I am a dad or not.  As for saying anything intelligent about wrestling, what have you said that is intelligent?  All you have done is brag about how good you are and take a shot at me.  Therein lies another issue, you think too highly of yourself.  This is a shame.  As for the way you talk and write, you might want to try to improve so that people will take you more seriously.  Also, you accuse me of insulting people when I only called out a few individuals when they spoke an untruth.  However, you took a shot at me.  What a hypocrite.  I guess you could be called a Yankee Hypocrite.  Whatever you prefer I will oblige.

Lastly, I did not ask if you knew Max Baer, I asked if you knew Max Baer, Jr.  Certainly you do know the difference?  Max Baer was the father of Max Baer, Jr.  Although Max Baer may have been known as a killer in the ring, Max Baer, Jr. was killing it on The Beverly Hillbillies.

In concluding, please do speak to me about being humble as you really do not understand its definition.  I have included it below for your education.  Also, I only got testy with a few when they told untruths and would not correct them.  You must go back and review many posts to understand.  I also would recommend you practice what you preach about being humble.  One who is humble does not brag about themselves like you did in your 2nd post. 

1. hum·ble/ˈhəmbəl/

adjective

1. having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.

PS WG I noticed your signature says Ooorahh?? Do you have an affiliation with the Marine Corps? I was served in the mid 90s and wrestled for them!

My younger brother started this screen name his senior year after he signed with the corps. We both used it until he left after he graduated. He also wrestled on the team, until he took a 5pt throw from a Greco heavyweight and seperated his shoulder, for the unteenth time.