Oak Ridge vs DB Predictions

vman1

Is that really sour grapes. If you are proud of tonight's win, you could be classified as a cheater, just like the refs. There were so many horrible calls, I don't know where to start. So, I won't.

But, I will say that D-B should have been called for too many men on the field on nearly every play. 11 Indians and 6 zebras. See you next year at your place where we will once again be outnumbered. Don't worry though, we're used to it. We get the same treatment at our own home.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeanMachine

Stop with the Big Orange accusations, you sound like all the UT fans who think everyone from the refs to ESPN is out to get you. Let me ask you some questions:

Do you honestly think there is a smoke filled room were refs are told, "DB is to win this game, give them all the calls," do you?

What do the refs have against Oak Ridge, or Why do they like DB?

Think back, has there ever been a "Bringing in Basketball" game that was somewhat close but your boys lost, and when it was over you said, "Wow, that was a good game, we just didn't have it in the end?"

I do call it sour grapes, everyone calls it sour grapes.

Congratulations Oak Ridge Players for an outstanding season! The players on this team should be given a gold medal for going 9-3 with the lack of coaching they had to endure of late.

What would have happened with this group, with quality coaching, and with the many players that would still be playing for Oak Ridge?

Good luck DB.

----------Good luck to the WILDCAT's class of 2003-------

Whether this matters or not I do not know, but the refs for last night's game were from Maryville. I definitely don't anyone from Maryville giving a call to the Tribe. All of that is beside the point now. It was a great, hard fought game and the Cats deserve a lot of credit for fighting back in the 2nd half. DB just had a little too much in the end. Next year!