Cookeville Spring Practice Date

Pioneersports

seems to me yall are all over the place about who I am?

i know this, I know enough to make you all nervous.

it will be a good season to watch and see what happens to cookeville.

As a taxpayer, it's terrible to watch all of my tax dollars go to waste on a "teacher"/coach. Please get back to what we pay you for. Also, please stay out of trouble. Seeing your indecency towards minors on a message board really worries me on how you would treat minors within your care. I wouldn't want to see your face on the news.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch what happens to Cookeville. LOL   They will line up and play 10 games.  5 of those which come from the boro.  They will show up and play.  I bet out of the 10 they will win some and lose some. 

Why don't you go ahead WCP and UCM and show us your football intelligence.  Tell us out of the 10 games which CHS will win and which CHS will lose.   

Watch what happens to Cookeville. LOL They will line up and play 10 games. 5 of those which come from the boro. They will show up and play. I bet out of the 10 they will win some and lose some.

Why don't you go ahead WCP and UCM and show us your football intelligence. Tell us out of the 10 games which CHS will win and which CHS will lose.

5-5 first round of playoff loss

So you are saying they will beat who they are supposed to, and get beat by who they are supposed to.   That is exactly my prediction.   Quit bashing, and let it play out.  Thats why high school kids play the game.  Win some you shouldn't and lose some you shouldn't.  It happens on every level.  They will still suit up and go the Boro and not be scared.  Win or lose they will play the next week.  You are just mad that Gabe and Vic chose to leave Central.  Instead of bashing them, you should take a long look in the mirror.

So you are saying they will beat who they are supposed to, and get beat by who they are supposed to. That is exactly my prediction. Quit bashing, and let it play out. Thats why high school kids play the game. Win some you shouldn't and lose some you shouldn't. It happens on every level. They will still suit up and go the Boro and not be scared. Win or lose they will play the next week. You are just mad that Gabe and Vic chose to leave Central. Instead of bashing them, you should take a long look in the mirror.

I've never "bashed" either one of them.

Asked about a rumor.

I was told it was true, and he admitted it.

On the schedule, I think they beat 1 of the Rutherford teams, makes them 5-4 in season, and 5-5 with a playoff loss.

No grudge,

An opinion.

I've met the kid a hand full of times watching him play in middle school.

Hope Vic can stay healthy, but with his recent surgery on another limb, I just think he won't make it through a whole season with 25+ touches a game. That's the reason why I see the losses at the end.

Internet tough guy, is this a threat? Also, we aren't all over the place on who you are. You coach receivers at Wilson Central.

Awfully new to this to make such a profound statement.

I am whoever you want me to be, that's the beauty of the site. :)

Edited by WCP

Watch what happens to Cookeville. LOL They will line up and play 10 games. 5 of those which come from the boro. They will show up and play. I bet out of the 10 they will win some and lose some.

Why don't you go ahead WCP and UCM and show us your football intelligence. Tell us out of the 10 games which CHS will win and which CHS will lose.

. UHS-W, LA-W, White Co-W, Warren Co-W, Coffee Co-W, Smyrna-W, Riverdale-tossup, Siegel-tossup, Blackman-L, Oakland-L. 6-4 at worse, 8-2 at best...probaly split between Riverdale and Siegel to finish 8-2. 2nd round of playoffs at best if they go 7-3 and get a decent first round draw. They finishing 6-4, first round playoff loss playing a really good first round team. So now, what's your prediction?