WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

Your well respected offensive coordinator is one the best football coaches to have coached in West Tenn! He just couldn't stay away from the game! Stroup hit a home run hiring him! Hey Trader, he was my coach when I was a fifth grader in 1977!! I don't think I atteibuted to any of his greatness though!! Ha. What a lot of people don't realize is that Browder was an outstanding basketball coach in his younger days!

Yep...added a great one to the staff! Hated to lose Greening (def. coordinator), but he got a nice offer close to home, and I'm happy for him. "We" almost landed another great retired football mind for the upcoming season (still hopeful), that would have put our staff among the best around, but Stroup himself is defense oriented, so we're OK there anyway. Can't wait for the season to start...but hopefully we have lots of baseball left first.

Yep...added a great one to the staff! Hated to lose Greening (def. coordinator), but he got a nice offer close to home, and I'm happy for him. "We" almost landed another great retired football mind for the upcoming season (still hopeful), that would have put our staff among the best around, but Stroup himself is defense oriented, so we're OK there anyway. Can't wait for the season to start...but hopefully we have lots of baseball left first.

Saw where you guys are ranked #1 in baseball. Props!!!