2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

You do realize the results of the Harriman and Wartburg games already don't you? These Oakdale and Harriman teams are almost the exact same teams that matched up and Harriman beat last year. Coalfield beat Harriman by 2. Coalfield deserved that as we blew a lead and got into some significant foul trouble. I think most would agree that Harriman could win district 4 this year with the talent they have. For any of this teams to "handle them easy" is just absolutely silly.

Harriman is a good team I agree and could be a district 3 contender if they could keep their top 2 guys out of foul trouble each night. It seems to me that every game "they could've won" their 2 stars were in foul trouble. Those 2 guys have the ability to control the game but they can't do it from the bench.

Harriman is a good team I agree and could be a district 3 contender if they could keep their top 2 guys out of foul trouble each night. It seems to me that every game "they could've won" their 2 stars were in foul trouble. Those 2 guys have the ability to control the game but they can't do it from the bench.

Harriman will be playing for 3rd place in district 3 , which would be like 1st place in disrict 4 IMO!

Yes you're right. Every team "could've" won and fixed what went wrong in a loss. When Pace and Johnson are out there, I feel confident that we can play with most anybody. However, just like the Coalfield game, when they get into foul trouble it can affect the outcome in a big way. I do firmly believe though that Harriman would win district 4 this year if that's where they were.

Yes you're right. Every team "could've" won and fixed what went wrong in a loss. When Pace and Johnson are out there, I feel confident that we can play with most anybody. However, just like the Coalfield game, when they get into foul trouble it can affect the outcome in a big way. I do firmly believe though that Harriman would win district 4 this year if that's where they were.

After seeing the Harriman/Kingston outcome, not so sure Harriman could win in district 4! Tough loss to a mediocre team ! Losing 5 out of thier last 6 reg season games is gonna be frustrating heading into tourny play! Thats assuming they win at Tellico, which is not a given! Edited by TFL

Predictions:

• Wartburg over our guys by 20+ unless we shutdown Carroll
  • Coalfield over OS if they keep Murray under 30pts
  • Oakdale over Oneida 25+ 
  • Jellico shouldn't even make the trip to Cosby and save the school some gas money

I think you inspired Jellico lol......Cosby won 64-62 ???  What happened with that. 

GCA 71-38 over Rockwood last night. We still have to go to Harriman which isn't a given and I think Tellico maybe and then another one at Rockwood but ......That last game Meigs at GCA on Senior Night is going to be a important if the two leaders keep trucking along. 

I think you inspired Jellico lol......Cosby won 64-62 ???  What happened with that. 

GCA 71-38 over Rockwood last night. We still have to go to Harriman which isn't a given and I think Tellico maybe and then another one at Rockwood but ......That last game Meigs at GCA on Senior Night is going to be a important if the two leaders keep trucking along. 

I can only hope! lol did not see that outcome

After seeing the Harriman/Kingston outcome, not so sure Harriman could win in district 4! Tough loss to a mediocre team ! Losing 5 out of thier last 6 reg season games is gonna be frustrating heading into tourny play! Thats assuming they win at Tellico, which is not a given!

Harriman would win alot in district 4 , just like they have in 3. And I doubt they will lose 5 of last 6! I assume you are a Meigs fan and you think they are going to run through us?

Agree, if others step up Harriman will shock someone come tournament time.