2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

I truly think Harriman would be 2nd in D4. I recognize the Coalfield loss, but I still think they're too athletic to not be at bare minimum 3rd. I think they'd beat CF if they played again. Yes, they beat Oakdale in the region last year. Oakdale had one official practice/game before the Harriman region matchup in 14 days due to weather. Oakdale couldn't throw the ball in the ocean that game. I would LOVE to see those two play this year. Under normal circumstances (no weather/injuries), that game would be a barn burner

Edited by LilGoose10

Agree, if others step up Harriman will shock someone come tournament time.

I hear you, and that's a possibility, especially when a team has two really good players like Harriman... but if others haven't stepped up by Feb... it's unlikely they will now.  Nov, Dec, Jan...tick, tock...the season is three weeks from over for most teams. Maybe there just aren't  any that can "step up" this year on the roster. That's true for most teams at this point...they are what they are in most cases.

Doubt that, Harriman is more athletic than all of these teams Meigs has been crushing for sure! And seen they give up 52 pts to greenback? Wow do they not play D?

Looks like Harriman gave up 53 pts to them both games, does that mean they don't play defense?

Doubt that, Harriman is more athletic than all of these teams Meigs has been crushing for sure! And seen they give up 52 pts to greenback? Wow do they not play D?

Meigs is the best team in the region with grace being second. Now an upset can happen but most nights Meigs would beat Harriman by 20+ as they would any team in the region besides Grace.

been that way the last 3 years in case you didn't notice. Frustrating at times

Well I am not gonna gonna sit her and claim that Meigs has anywhere close to a great defense, it's thier biggest weakness,besides leadership, but they can flat out light the scoreboard up! Given the chance, every kid on the roster can put up double digits on any given night! Edited by TFL

Nothing against Harriman but they load up on an easy schedule and then at the end of the year they lose a lot. Just look at last year. And Meigs handled them by over 20+ both games last year

I don't think the schedule is as easy as you're making it to be, but I myself would like to see a couple more tougher games spread out in the schedule. In my opinion, Meigs is on another level than anybody else in our district right now. Until someone knocks them off they have that right to stay there. Upsets can happen, for Harriman to beat Meigs would be an incredible feat. You guys have earned where you are right now.

Well I am not gonna gonna sit her and claim that Meigs has anywhere close to a great defense, it's thier biggest weakness,besides leadership, but they can flat out light the scoreboard up! Given the chance, every kid on the roster can put up double digits on any given night!

Who needs defense when you guys are scoring the way you've been scoring all season! Lol