District 4A 2015-2016

LilGoose10

Oakdale didn't look like they wanted to be on a basketball court. Got it handed to them by a vastly inferior Anderson County team. To be honest, it was hard to watch. The girls have NO intensity or grit to them at all. Guards aren't driving, posts weren't crashing, etc. If they have another game like that, they lose out the rest of the year. Gotta correct the effort by Monday.

Oakdale didn't look like they wanted to be on a basketball court. Got it handed to them by a vastly inferior Anderson County team. To be honest, it was hard to watch. The girls have NO intensity or grit to them at all. Guards aren't driving, posts weren't crashing, etc. If they have another game like that, they lose out the rest of the year. Gotta correct the effort by Monday.

ive seen oakdale a couple of times, I'd be stunned if a school as large as AC is weaker than the oakdale girls I saw. They looked like they were doing about all they could....no size, slow, sketchy shooting. Just didn't see much to make me surprised they'd lose to a AAA team... Even a weak one. I think you might have some red tinted glasses on... Haha. If they could get to .500 in district, and 4a is fairly weak, that would be really good for them.

Trust me, I tried my best to take the red glasses off for the analysis of that game. Haha. AC is truly a weaker team from a talent standpoint. No size, no good guards, etc. By watching them warm up I thought we had a blowout win in front of us (even with how bad they have been playing), not a double digit loss. 

Oakdale started out the year looking really good and has went down ever since. My confidence in picking them came from what they had done in the beginning of the year. They better show me something to change my mind about how the 2nd half of the year will go. I haven't seen a play with that lack of intensity or drive in a long time. 

Edited by LilGoose10

Trust me, I tried my best to take the red glasses off for the analysis of that game. Haha. AC is truly a weaker team from a talent standpoint. No size, no good guards, etc. By watching them warm up I thought we had a blowout win in front of us (even with how bad they have been playing), not a double digit loss.

Oakdale started out the year looking really good and has went down ever since. My confidence in picking them came from what they had done in the beginning of the year. They better show me something to change my mind about how the 2nd half of the year will go. I haven't seen a play with that lack of intensity or drive in a long time.

I think the reason they looked so good early was weak competition. The teams they've beat have a combined 5 wins between them. I'm a little worried that may be the case with coalfields win streak right now.