1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

• Chattanooga Central
    • Cumberland County
    • East Hamilton
    • Hixson
    • Livingston Academy
    • Sequoyah
    • Stone Memorial

EH lost 4 games by 10 points or less. Throw in two wins. So getting "routed" by 4 opponents is "everyone" all of a sudden? Come on, man!

Signal, Ooltewah, Cleveland and Soddy are "cupcakes"? EH played all of those teams last year (one might refer to them as "usual opponents"). You must be calling the teams in the region "cupcakes".

EH lost 4 starters on offense and 4 on defense to graduation. Lost several last year to injury. They're all back and healthy. I've heard a lot of positives coming out of EH this spring and summer. :thumb:

check out LA-CAK score and see the talent LA has. I then think you will re-think your prediction.

I guess Hixson is loaded too then, because they beat LA and played them close in the playoffs. Come on, man!

Last year is irrelevant. New year, new teams.

best 3 players for LA are back in Linder, Hollers, and Hayes. Linder and Hollars getting D-1 looks. 16 of 22 starters back. Jr high has lost 3 games in 6 years so they are very strong and feeding the HS well.

I guess Hixson is loaded too then, because they beat LA and played them close in the playoffs. Come on, man!

Last year is irrelevant. New year, new teams.

best 3 players for LA are back in Linder, Hollers, and Hayes. Linder and Hollars getting D-1 looks. 16 of 22 starters back. Jr high has lost 3 games in 6 years so they are very strong and feeding the HS well. UK sucked last year and Alabama was very good, I think UK will be better than Bama this year " Come on, man!

Last year is irrelevant. New year, new teams".

best 3 players for LA are back in Linder, Hollers, and Hayes. Linder and Hollars getting D-1 looks. 16 of 22 starters back. Jr high has lost 3 games in 6 years so they are very strong and feeding the HS well. UK sucked last year and Alabama was very good, I think UK will be better than Bama this year " Come on, man!

Last year is irrelevant. New year, new teams".

EH has 16 of 22 back as well. QB is getting D1 looks in football and baseball. RB is a 3 year starter. D1 looks for a WR/DB. Size up front on both sides of the ball. And numbers are higher than they've ever been from what I hear. I like EH's chances back in 4A.

This is high school football, sweetheart. LA ain't Alabama. Last year won't win you any games.

EH has 16 of 22 back as well. QB is getting D1 looks in football and baseball. RB is a 3 year starter. D1 looks for a WR/DB. Size up front on both sides of the ball. And numbers are higher than they've ever been from what I hear. I like EH's chances back in 4A.

This is high school football, sweetheart. LA ain't Alabama. Last year won't win you any games.

we shall see, I still like LA chances to win region more than in other team as it stands now. And we don't need to talk about how many starters are back or who on each team is being recruited if the past has no bearing going into the season. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

we shall see, I still like LA chances to win region more than in other team as it stands now. And we don't need to talk about how many starters are back or who on each team is being recruited if the past has no bearing going into the season.

Since when is the number of starters you have back THIS YEAR or who is being recruited "the past"? Must be something in the Upper Cumberland water.

How many wins does last year get you this year? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Last years wins or loses don't mean one thing. Anyone can win on any given Friday night. You don't get extra points for having a good record last year. Everything else is speculation.

Edited by DougVick

Since when is the number of starters you have back THIS YEAR or who is being recruited "the past"? Must be something in the Upper Cumberland water.

How many wins does last year get you this year? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Last years wins or loses don't mean one thing. Anyone can win on any given Friday night. You don't get extra points for having a good record last year. Everything else is speculation.

I have no dang clue what Alcoa or Scott County has back, or who is being recruited where. But based on past preformances of the last few years, I know who I would put money on. That's sorta my thinking. Not automatic, but an educated guess.

I have no dang clue what Alcoa or Scott County has back, or who is being recruited where. But based on past preformances of the last few years, I know who I would put money on. That's sorta my thinking. Not automatic, but an educated guess.

That's great. I choose to place my money elsewhere.