1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

• Cleveland
    • McMinn County
    • Ooltewah
    • Rhea County
    • Soddy-Daisy
    • Walker Valley
    • White County

I DON'T BUY NUTHING RHEA SAYS AFTER THAT CUPCAKE DISTRICT THEY COMPETED IN AND YOUR PLAYMAKERS ARE GONE WHO MADE THE MOST IMPACT LAST SEASON...

AND I REMEMBER THE DISTRICT5AAA CHAMPIONS OOLTEWAH... AND THE STATE CHAMPIONS...KNOXVILLE WEST!!! 2014 CHAMPS AND ALL OTHERS AT THIS POINT ARE IRRELEVANT>>#LOP

Are you really comparing last years Ooltewah team to last years Knox West team??? Edited by RCfan

AND THEY WOULD HAVE WHIPPED YOU ON ONE LEG....IT'S A PRIDE THING WITH CLEVELAND...THEIR RETIRED 3X CHAMPION COACH CHOPPED UP THE CHICKEN WINGT :popcorneater:

RHEA COUNTY APOLOGIST....NO ONE IS SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS ABOUT YOUR SEMI FINAL EXIT. THE BLUERAIDERZ STILL THINK THEY CAN BEAT YOU AND REMEMBER..THEY HAVE THE SAME COACH THAT SENT YOU TO MOTHBALL CITY :mrgreen:

More 💩

Sounds like your not saying much either Checkers.

No assumptions here, I only stated facts, with the exception of McMinn, Rhea faced everyone in your district last year in either a game or game type scrimmage (including Cleveland) and the only team that even remotely put up any kind of fight was Soddy. Now it sounds like your the one making assumptions if Cleveland wouldn't have had the injuries, the season would have been different......woulda, shoulda, coulda right?

RCFan has a point. Kind of hard to argue 4-0 vs district 5 and out scoring them 177-72 in actual games Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan

RCFan has a point. Kind of hard to argue 4-0 vs district 5 and out scoring them 177-72 in actual games

SIR... IT'S MY JOB TO GIVE RHEA A HARD TIME AND SINCE THEY ARE COMING BACK WITH A BETTER RECORD THAN THEY HAVE EVER HAD IN 5AAA...THEY KINDA COCKY NOW SO WE HAVE TO REMIND THEM THAT THEY WERE THE DOORMATS OF 5AAA AND THAT WONT CHANGE UNTIL THEY PROVE US WRONG.....DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE SUCCESS IN 6AAA....WE WILL SEE HOW THEY FARE IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND THEN WE CAN TALK..#LOP

SIR... IT'S MY JOB TO GIVE RHEA A HARD TIME AND SINCE THEY ARE COMING BACK WITH A BETTER RECORD THAN THEY HAVE EVER HAD IN 5AAA...THEY KINDA COCKY NOW SO WE HAVE TO REMIND THEM THAT THEY WERE THE DOORMATS OF 5AAA AND THAT WONT CHANGE UNTIL THEY PROVE US WRONG.....DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE SUCCESS IN 6AAA....WE WILL SEE HOW THEY FARE IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND THEN WE CAN TALK..#LOP

Better than they ever had in 5-AAA??

Son, Rhea was winning 5AAA titles when you were still craping you diaper and Ooltewah still couldn't beat Kirkman or Chattanooga City so again you are full of it.😄.

Cocky? That's hilarious coming from Massive Obsessive. I will stand behind what I have said all along and that is Rhea will contend for the Region 4-4A championship. Most Rhea fans I know including myself love this region/district, it's where we belong and we are glad to be back. Go Eagles!

Better than they ever had in 5-AAA??

Son, Rhea was winning 5AAA titles when you were still craping you diaper and Ooltewah still couldn't beat Kirkman or Chattanooga City so again you are full of it..

Cocky? That's hilarious coming from Massive Obsessive. I will stand behind what I have said all along and that is Rhea will contend for the Region 4-4A championship. Most Rhea fans I know including myself love this region/district, it's where we belong and we are glad to be back. Go Eagles!

Watch out he'll tell you to get him some chicken mcnuggets or a frosty :lol: