• Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat them twice in 2012 which was the last time we played them..seriously dude   you have an obsession with the Lions and being wrong.  

That was the obsolete worst Milan team in decades...suspensions and injuries, freshman starting it was a complete fiasco of a season for any team. What  makes it worse is  when you are Milan and have beaten everyone bloody for decades because you really are a good team... and you want to brag about beating that squad?Worse about how bad you beat them? Very poor sportsmanship and a pathetic argumen

Edited by TrojanTrain

Y'all were better then Westview when Ward was there, but since 2011 they have been better. Y'all do play them this year though. Nobody beat them like we did, and they did win 3 games, not like they went 0-10.

Yes you beat the brakes off us that year. No question about it. But let me say one thing. We played you all toward the end of the year. By then the suspensions an injuries piled up to where we were nothing but a shell if ourselves. At the beginning of the season, we were much more competitive and that was the reason we played CPA close. Not wantin to take anything away from your victory. I have a lot of respect for Dyersburg likewise.

That was three years ago, last two years Westview was better. Overall, y'all are probably about the same which is not a powerhouse, but above average. Look, Camden isn't as bad as I make them out to be and not as good as Beagle and others make them out to be. 

Edited by TrojanTrain

That was three years ago, last two years Westview was better. Overall, y'all are probably about the same which is not a powerhouse, but above average. Look, Camden isn't as bad as I make them out to be and not as good as Beagle and others make them out to be. 

Camden is not a powerhouse?  What other 3A team has hosted a first round playoff game for the last 10 years?  Has Dyersburg?

Camden is not a powerhouse?  What other 3A team has hosted a first round playoff game for the last 10 years?  Has Dyersburg?

We have been 4a for years, and y'all benefit from the fraud playoff system that rewards teams for winning crappy districts. Milan going 7-3 with losses to CPA, Westview, and Crocket gets a 5 seed. While Camden looses to Waverly and Huntington and gets a 1. Our two losses were to Crockett and Milan and we get a 6. We pretty much have to win our district to get a home playoff game and anyone that knows west Tennessee football knows we have a couple powerhouses in our district. We did in 2013. To me that is not a great argument. Milan proved my point by what they did to Camden. I don't consider y'all to be a powerhouse in the new 3a, with some good 4a programs coming down. Y'all can still win the district and get to the 2nd round by default. 

Edited by TrojanTrain